Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 07:35 AM

Loose-lipped Boris does it again!!!

.... open his gob and put not only both feet in it, but his overly large arse too!!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0bbb7a0dacf31
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 07:45 AM

Re: Loose-lipped Boris does it again!!!

Hi

Boris is a prat.

Dianne Abbott however makes him look good.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 08:49 AM

He's said what most of us are thinking.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 08:59 AM

I don't think BJ is 'a prat' at all, he is very astute, he knew what he was saying, it was planned as was the 'leak' .

It is a warning to May .
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:00 AM

Good for Boris. He has said what Leavers are thinking
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
.... open his gob and put not only both feet in it, but his overly large arse too!!!
I think before making such personal remarks about anyone it is a good idea to take a look at ourselves....
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think before making such personal remarks about anyone it is a good idea to take a look at ourselves....
would this be tolerated by a supervisor leveled at another member here - if not why Boris??
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

08-06-2018, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
would this be tolerated by a supervisor leveled at another member here - if not why Boris??
Gumbud if you have any comments to make about the running of the site please take it up with Admin in person.
Thanks.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 10:14 AM

As far as I'm concerned, Boris, Davis, Rees-Mogg and Gove can keep saying what they need to, if it ensures we are not betrayed by the likes of May, Hammond and the Civil Service. They are the only inside defence we leave voters have from being betrayed over Brexit. Once a Remainer, always a Remainer.

I'm sorry to say it, but I have lost all faith in Theresa May in keeping her word that out means out. The sooner she goes the better. Has anyone seen her in the last month? She's like the scarlet pimpernel, you see her here,you see her there, talking about anything other than the biggest decision in the last century. BREXIT.
She is acting worse than useless. Time for one of the above to take the reins and finish what we started without the 100% capitulation that is currently being carried out by Mrs Maybe.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top