Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 03:42 PM

Re: nuclear summit in singapore

having spent a day on sentosa isle once I just enjoyed the scenery!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 04:17 PM

I've missed all the fun being at work...
Has Trump agreed to lift the crippling sanctions?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 04:20 PM

A good photo opportunity nothing more, unless they agree a timescale and it is verified that all facilities and weapons are dismantled.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I've missed all the fun being at work...
Has Trump agreed to lift the crippling sanctions?
No,

It's dependent on Kim keeping his word about denuclearisation. All that he's prepared to do at this time is tone down / stop the military maneuvers near the border.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 06:39 PM

It will all end in tears, two nutters together and not a grown up in sight.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 06:42 PM

Window dressing that's all it is... truly nothing of any value will come from it....sorry to be so negative.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Pepe Le Pew ->
Good to see the two nut cases get along. Maybe because both fell from the same tree.

Either nut can change at a moments notice..

I hope this historic summit works out for the best for all of us. NK deserves to live as free as we do..
Trump put your Prime Minister back in his box.

If you're gonna play with the big boys, lol!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Just a political sideshow nothing more. The USA could anhiliate Korea in the blink of an eye and vapourise anything Korea could throw at the USA in mid air.

What we are seeing I suspect is simply the forced resignation of Korea who will have been told in no uncertain terms their position of futility. Kim Jon will have been given the option of complying or being removed. Looks to me like he is complying and that as part of that "deal" the whole thing is presented as some kind of mutual international collaboration so that he doesn't lose face amongst his own people.
I like this one the best - China has stayed very very quiet in the whole promise but whose large shadow over N Korea is every present and can cut off all support to the little man! I think China has realized that NK has at last gone too far and has to back down??
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Trump put your Prime Minister back in his box.

If you're gonna play with the big boys, lol!
Prime Minister ? What Prime Minister ? No such thing in America.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
A good photo opportunity nothing more, unless they agree a timescale and it is verified that all facilities and weapons are dismantled.
Originally Posted by summer ->
Window dressing that's all it is... truly nothing of any value will come from it....sorry to be so negative.
Trump talks the talk, although NOTHING has been agreed, then unilaterally (probably spntaneously) decides to end the military "exercises" that the US and its S.E. Asian allies regularly conduct, thus alienating those very allies .....

I don't know how he's getting away with it .....

Former US Presidents seemed to be more restricted by Congress .....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top