Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 07:13 PM

Re: Is Merkel goona take a dive??

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Merkel?
Take a dive?
I do hope so Gummy.
Scraping her arse along the tarmac road as she goes!
Hilarious,

I hope she goes as well - a bloody menace!
Ref women though, I maintain that Maggie was one of the best PM's we ever had. Just a shame TM is not from the same mould.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 07:58 PM

sounds like a lot of scare mongering to me --- total rubbish ' we knew it would be b--- hard when we leave euro' not sure I would like the position tbh ..dont jump ship just yet !!!!!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oops! Sorry. I was thinking Markle not Merkel.
Not surprising thinking of Markle taking a dive in those heels and the tablecloth.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A new thread perhaps?
that's ; wot the missus used to say to me sometimes -"can you pass a new thread to me darling" she was very good with her needlecraft! mind you when we went shopping at M&S she didn't know when to stop - I rue the day I gave her a credit card!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think it is time for a lady to post!

Merkel was always after a position in the UN, and many believe that her decision to take in so many immigrants was designed to improve her chances. IF she and many other countries governments had listened to their voters, they would have heard that the majority were more interested in them looking after their own people, rather than a bunch of economic immigrants.

May is stuggling, but not as badly as Merkel. Mrs May is trying to give the country what they want, which is a bit difficult when she would have preferred us to remain in the EU. Cameron never thought that a Brexit vote could win, so no adequate discussion had taken place, to establish what would happen if it did. The only reason May is in a better position than Merkel is because the voters alternative, Corbyn, is even worse that she is.

In reply to gumbud, I have to say that many very capable women have been holding down very important jobs, doing well yet still keeping their homes clean and tidy..... but don't worry because there will always be some jobs for the men in the house like, the heavy jobs in the garden and the ones where you need to climb on to the roof!

Oooohhhhhh Twink.
I don't fink anyone is allowed to say stuff like that anymore in case the 'sexist' crowd jump on you.

I think you should retract that before they come after you.

Of course a big strong MAN could always protect you.
Seeing as Women are the weaker sex like!

PS.
Not Theresa May of course!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 10:18 PM

Mr Seehofer just might see her off. Merkel has been given a
two-week reprieve to get things sorted out, or she may be.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Mr Seehofer just might see her off. Merkel has been given a
two-week reprieve to get things sorted out, or she may be.
Yep, interesting times. It seems that her open door immigration policy / invite may well have been her undoing.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
The lady leaders are losing the plot....I give it 3 months for both May and Merkel to go.
Eh? What about Jacinda Ardern? she seems to be at the top of her game, extremely popular and effective and about to have a baby
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 01:17 PM

Hi

Merkel put the whole of Europe at risk by unilaterally opening up the Border to unchecked Migrants.

The rise in terror attacks sine then has been horrendous.

It never affects the Politicians, they are surrounded by security.

I detest the woman.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

19-06-2018, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Merkel put the whole of Europe at risk by unilaterally opening up the Border to unchecked Migrants.

The rise in terror attacks sine then has been horrendous.

It never affects the Politicians, they are surrounded by security.

I detest the woman.
Totally agree mate.
It has to be the most stupid move in the history of stupid moves. They then have the gall to tell other countries to take a quota. Makes my blood boil.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top