Join for free
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 09:32 AM

Maritime festival today in Ipswich.

The suns out and gonna be hot hot hot ....so I am off to the Maritime Festival down Ipswich waterfront today ...especially as Camra has a beer tent with over 130 beers and ciders on tap ...somehow I dont think can manage testing all of them ...but I will have a bloody good try .......so if you want me you will know where to find me ....Happy days ...:

PS I will try and post a few photo's later as well.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 12:16 PM

Re: Maritime festival today in Ipswich.

Have a great day out and looking forward to seeing some photos
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 12:21 PM

Have a great time at the Maritime Festival, Steve ..... I hope that beer tent isn't too close to the waterside - hold on tight!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 12:36 PM

Sounds fun Steve look forward to the pictures
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 09:18 AM

How's the head Steve matey????
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 09:31 AM

You should have said "how's the wallet".....traditional beers at not so traditional prices....saw some beers at £3 for ......1/2 pint ..that's £6 for a pint and there were more expensive ones than that , even cans of coke a can of coke were £1.50...Ice cream £2.00 for a single cone ...I dont know why the ramp prices up when they are trying to promote the town ..lol....in the I got a few can from supermarket and took them home and basked in the sun at home ...we did go back later to see the firework display .... I did try some photo's with my new camera so i will see how they came out and post them later..
ukmartian
Ipswich uk

19-08-2012, 12:13 PM

here are the pictures i promised ....i was prcactising a bit with my new camera so sorry about the quality.....click the link as there are a few and the password to see the album is ... over50

http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh485/ukmartian/
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 12:22 PM

Some great photographs there Steve I love the ones of the boats lit up and silhouetted by the fireworks. Looks like it was a beautiful day there too
ukmartian
Ipswich uk

19-08-2012, 01:33 PM

The first 3-4 were taken a while ago before the festival ..i thought i would post them just to show the venue a bit better....i might tag a few of the others a show a few landmarks ...lol

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top