Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 08:14 AM

Boris is a Liar

Hi

Well now we know, he lied his head off with the £350 Million a week.

http://news.sky.com/story/britain-ma...01617-10978129

He really could not give a stuff about us, all he wants is to become the next PM.

As for all this taking back control rubbish, we are even now reducing controls.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/838...rants-security

This Government is just one big joke, entirely focused on infighting and not on delivering the goods.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 08:30 AM

Re: Boris is a Liar

I know, I don't understand how anyone believed it tbh I think he assumed people were fools and proved it.

A lot of lies were told on both sides IMO a lot of fear was spread and very few facts.

I still like him though there is something about him quite likeable
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 09:35 AM

When will people understand the difference between 'could' and 'will'.

On the Brexit battle-bus it clearly stated that the savings from our contribution to the EU could be used to fund the NHS.

I struggle to understand the media mentality when they try to apportion blame to a single individual for what was a collective decision by the majority of the electorate.

I struggle even more when the public swallow these continuous media lies along with their breakfast.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 09:47 AM

Tory smear campaigns are nothing new, but the current mob are appalling, i feel its to cover their incompetence.So many poor policy's forcing U Turns.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Fogey ->

On the Brexit battle-bus it clearly stated that the savings from our contribution to the EU could be used to fund the NHS.

I struggle to understand the media mentality when they try to apportion blame to a single individual for what was a collective decision by the majority of the electorate.

I struggle even more when the public swallow these continuous media lies along with their breakfast.
Hi

I fail to understand how you can reject the simple fact that the battlebus had a huge sign on it We send £350 million a week to the EU .

Boris was repeatedly questioned about the figure and defended it.

Farage was honest and distanced himself from the claim.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 10:01 AM

Didn't I read a few weeks ago that Farage has also had to admit he was lying about some EU matter or other?
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Didn't I read a few weeks ago that Farage has also had to admit he was lying about some EU matter or other?
They are all at it. Same with Corbyn buying student votes with
his student loan porkies.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:27 PM

EU cost: Why £350m and £156m per week are both wrong.
Reality Check verdict: The UK actually sent £252m a week to the EU after the rebate has been deducted, some of which gets spent on projects in the UK.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40860657
so..
''The figure of £156m is what you get if you take the gross contribution and subtract the rebate and the amount spent by the EU on funding things in the UK such as supporting farmers and regional aid.
So that's not what we send to Brussels each week - it's what we send to Brussels minus some of what is spent in the UK.
The £350m figure was also not what we sent to Brussels each week because the UK's rebate is deducted before the money is sent - the correct figure in 2014 for the amount sent was £276m a week.''

All part of the farce of we give the EU a load of money and they give us some of it back on condition we spend it as we are told

If we only sent a £ a week it would be a £ a week to much for me...

Originally Posted by Fogey ->

That is how I interpreted it too Fogey .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:34 PM

We are treated like little children, given pocket money if we behave no wonder those at the top in the eu are so arrogant towards us.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Well now we know, he lied his head off with the £350 Million a week.

http://news.sky.com/story/britain-ma...01617-10978129

He really could not give a stuff about us, all he wants is to become the next PM.

As for all this taking back control rubbish, we are even now reducing controls.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/838...rants-security

This Government is just one big joke, entirely focused on infighting and not on delivering the goods.

What else is new??? Haven't I been pointing out their lies and incompetence these past few years???

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top