Join for free
Page 5 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 06:58 PM

Re: Men. Why do we bother?

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Come on, don't be shy....let it rip
Rehab, l'm being like these monkeys now!!.....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2463.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	2499  
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 07:05 PM

I know what you mean, you can get spanked for trying to open people's eyes and minds..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 08:55 PM

Very interesting replies there but I’m sure there are plenty of decent fellas out there who are genuine and not just looking for the one thing.

I can't understand why some people think long legs attract all men, if it was twenty years ago and I was a single man long legs wouldn’t appeal to me at all, never did, I hate very long legs on women, women with long legs remind me of stick insects, I always liked an average sized shapely leg and a bit of meat on a woman, someone that when you held her in your arms you knew you had substance there and weren’t afraid to squeeze in case you heard ribs cracking, but then I’ve always been old fashioned.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Linden Tree ->
Why is it so difficult to find a decent man out there who doesn't think with his **** first? Yes I know they are made that way, so why am I complaining? It's just that when someone approached me, and we had a nice conversation, then he asks "have you got curves", but then you find out what he really meant to ask is "do you have big boobs", I think why the heck am I bothering.

Should I just go and live in a shack in the middle of nowhere? Get myself a dog or a cat and howl at the moon? Answers on a postcard please to the home for the bewildered.
Sorry, one too many Baileys, rant over.

My wife didn't think the same way, after 45 years of marriage companionship is more important to me than how a woman looks
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
My wife didn't think the same way, after 45 years of marriage companionship is more important to me than how a woman looks
Thats lovely Realspeed but I somehow dont believe that many men have the same thoughts as you ..they all seem to want to have good looking women on their arms or forget it..just how I see it.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Thats lovely Realspeed but I somehow dont believe that many men have the same thoughts as you ..they all seem to want to have good looking women on their arms or forget it..just how I see it.
You are sooooo wrong.
Looks aren't everything.......that's just shallow.

a pulse and a nice ar#e is fine
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Aysa, l thought that only happened in Thailand! Some even have two, one on each arm!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:18 PM

Why can't a fit Bird offer companionship?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:19 PM

Aysa

Looks change with age, what is inside doesn't. Get the right person who wants you for who you are and not how you look, and your on a winner.
Yes I have seen many stunning women but I took wedding vows which I have no intention to break. it's called commitment
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:23 PM

Youre one in a million Realspeed

Page 5 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top