Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 04:03 PM

Any happier?

According to a survey reported on the BBC news, "A UK-wide well-being survey has found "small improvements" in people's happiness over the year."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23501423

Don't know - I'm just a year older and a year poorer. Nothing has happened to me to make me any happier.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 04:08 PM

Re: Any happier?

The survey may have found 'small' improvements, but as usual, they didn't ask me
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 04:37 PM

Yes I'm still here and that's an improvement on if I wasn't, cos I'd be dead and I don't feel like being dead yet,ta very much.

The sun is out and it'll soon be Christmas ~ depending on your pay date there may only be 4 more monthly pay days till Christmas Bet that's cheered you up . so make the most of it and sit ouside with a hanky on your head~ knotted at 4 corners~ your feet in a bowl of water, put some blue food colour in and a sprinkle of sea salt and pretend you're at the seaside ,~ with a nice glass of something cold#~ alcoholic or not your choice.

Good health all ~I've got a long glass of chilled white wine and I'm playing ball with the daft dog who doesn't know it's too hot ~ so I let him have 15 chases after it then we come in for an hour.Can just feel a nice cool sea breeze coming in ~ it's the fan really.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 04:40 PM

Hazel .....have to say I detect a little 'tipsyness' there.... 'hic' ......
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 04:56 PM

No you don't I have only just started it and it's the first one of the day, I'm thinking of taking the pledge, bloomin' 'eck.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-07-2013, 04:58 PM

Forget 'pledge' - heres to ya ....... 'hic'
Oh - I think its 'me' thats tipsy ...... sorry gal, haven't besmirched ya - have I .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Yes I'm still here and that's an improvement on if I wasn't, cos I'd be dead and I don't feel like being dead yet,ta very much.

The sun is out and it'll soon be Christmas ~ depending on your pay date there may only be 4 more monthly pay days till Christmas Bet that's cheered you up . so make the most of it and sit ouside with a hanky on your head~ knotted at 4 corners~ your feet in a bowl of water, put some blue food colour in and a sprinkle of sea salt and pretend you're at the seaside ,~ with a nice glass of something cold#~ alcoholic or not your choice.

Good health all ~I've got a long glass of chilled white wine and I'm playing ball with the daft dog who doesn't know it's too hot ~ so I let him have 15 chases after it then we come in for an hour.Can just feel a nice cool sea breeze coming in ~ it's the fan really.
Sounds just perfect Hazel, good for you.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 05:17 PM

I'm always happy............or rather "content". I never get low in spirit but, on the other hand, I'm never crazy happy.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I'm always happy............or rather "content". I never get low in spirit but, on the other hand, I'm never crazy happy.

I never let my spirits get low - I top up with gin, Brandy, Malibu etc at regular intervals
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-07-2013, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I never let my spirits get low - I top up with gin, Brandy, Malibu etc at regular intervals
.....'really' funny - you were quick on the draw there UJ

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top