Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Telescopic
Eastbourne uk
Telescopic is male  Telescopic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2013, 07:04 PM

Nevada triangle

Watching programme on telly last night about the amount of planes that have crashed in the nevada dessert . Right in the middle of area 51 sounds very suspect . Been going on for many years just like the burmuda triangle this was sierra nevada triangle . Any views
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2013, 07:35 PM

Re: Nevada triangle

Hi James - cant believe I missed this programme.....
Telescopic
Eastbourne uk
Telescopic is male  Telescopic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2013, 07:57 PM

I was more then surprised myself as i had never heard about nevada triangle before and exspecialy area 51.did not mention about ufo though
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2013, 08:01 PM

Do you mean the UFO that crash landed - Roswell ? That was New Mexico, but, Area 51 was set up after that incident.
Telescopic
Eastbourne uk

09-02-2013, 09:25 PM

You seem to know a lot more about ufo then i ever could have you seen any strange objects . I have seen one in newbury and one in westcliff on sea (essex) .
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 10:50 AM

The Nevada DESSERT? That sounds a trifle dangerous !!!

I watched a programme about a plane crash in Nevada and to my surprize, one contributor was a very good friend of mine who had emigrated to Nevada and was an experienced glider pilot.

He was talking about the various climatic conditions that you had to be aware of and the dangers of flying in certain areas.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-02-2013, 11:20 AM

Yea - George - agree about the climatic conditions ....
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 11:29 AM

Area 51 is also known as Dreamland, or Groom Lake and it's officially a military base, and a remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base but several sites in the whole area are classed as Department of Energy.

Conspiracy theories about this area go right back to the Roswell incident in New Mexico but there's been high security bases in the area since long before.

A lot of testing of military hardware is undertaken there plus nearly all military experimental aircraft, some actually believed to be types of "flying saucers" from prototype designs originating from 1930s research in Germany, which later produced rockets as weapons under Werner von Braun, mainly at Peenemünde, the Research Facility headed by Dornberger.

Some of the latest theories about the area is that the sightings were deliberately hyped-up by the military then carefully discredited over the years and in many ways this would seem entirely possible because, more often than not, "extra-terrestrial" UFOs and sightings are taken with a pinch of salt all over the world now.

This is despite of the often impeccable sources and irrefutable proof from recording and photos.

If you were doing clandestine military research and envisaged difficulty with possible sightings, making it all into something of a joke would be an effective way of masking what really goes on wouldn't it?!

Take a look on Google Images for the Aurora Aircraft.

This is the successor to the Lockheed SR-71 "Blackbird" but there are some very saucer-like drones being used now. stevmk2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 12:30 PM

Heard of Area 51 many times. Its been in alot of films over the years.
I would imagine the air conditions could be unusual with the heat etc
in a Desert but if you are flying over a military installation I would
imagine a few planes will disappear and be cleaned up afterwards.
The few dont matter when you are defending your millions.
Love the PUN Grumblewagon
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

10-02-2013, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Telescopic ->
Watching programme on telly last night about the amount of planes that have crashed in the nevada dessert . Right in the middle of area 51 sounds very suspect . Been going on for many years just like the burmuda triangle this was sierra nevada triangle . Any views
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top