Join for free
Page 13 of 16 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 08:44 AM

Re: Should we ban cat ownership.

Thank you so much for your support Tabs and Linda. x

I am not arguing anymore, it is silly. We all love our animals I hope, (except Tara), whether they be cats or dogs or anything else. That's is why we have them and care for them and do our best for them every day of their lives.
That is why they break our hearts when they have to leave us.

As I said earlier, I am proud I am able to feel love and compassion for other life forms.
I cannot ever imagine being any other way.
I'm out of this thread now.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by RossT ->
I think there's a case that if we can hunt foxes then we can hunt cats too. Cats are just as bad as killers as foxes, but just choose smaller victims.
Well ,in that case, lets start hunting humans! They hunt for fun or entertainment, but very few have the guts or ability to hunt for food, as animals have to do.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
Ban cat ownership?

Is it even possible to own a cat?
I've had a fair few fabulous feline house guests, who have deigned to allow me to be their landlady and slave, but I've never 'owned' a cat in my life!
Yes I agree Boot, I have always maintained my cats think they own the house and I just happen to live with them actually they think I'm the maid
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I am not arguing anymore, it is silly. We all love our animals I hope, (except Tara), whether they be cats or dogs or anything else. That's is why we have them and care for them and do our best for them every day of their lives.

As I said earlier, I am proud I am able to feel love and compassion for other life forms.
You will always have support on this forum Mups. Don't be bullied by someone who needs to revert back to their 'What makes me tick' thread.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You will always have support on this forum Mups. Don't be bullied by someone who needs to revert back to their 'What makes me tick' thread.

Thank you.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:50 AM

Good post Mups, my sentiments entirely. I admire and respect all animals [Except Snakes] I even go out of my way to avoid snails and beetles walking along the road while out running. I think most of the derisory comments on here are to provoke a response rather than indicating the writers true opinion.....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:53 AM

Thank you.
Mups why are you kissing Dongle, when you were intending to marry Nom?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:54 AM

I don't hate animals, I just don't believe in treating them like humans.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-05-2017, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

Cos he's loverly, and I'm a hussy.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2017, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

Oi dont take my name in vain young Twinky, anyhoo ive lost count of her potential suitors.

Easy to file by trade.

Page 13 of 16 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top