Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2012, 01:32 PM

Re: Each time I died:

Originally Posted by Willow ->
I believe the light some people claim to see is something to do with the brain beginning to shut down.

One actually dies when there is no possibility of resuscitation.
No wonder I see the light a lot while I'm awake.
My brain shuts down a lot. LOL

It feels that way during my senior moments.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2012, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
I did indeed go somewhere in between.. it was the strangest thing but id never felt so warm & calm ever and I just remember being ever so excited to get there. I was irritated by the voices that kept repeating my name and I kept walking to the bright warmth then I heard another voice and ive no idea who it was but I got scared and then opened my eyes and I was completely relieved and crying my eyes out, not in a hysterical way but sobbing and totally exhausted. I had another 15 mins as they got me into the ambulance and then the blues & twos to the hospital and I felt like a bystander and as the paramedic kept asking my name and silly questions id waft back and answer total rubbish then fade again.
I'm glad you made it back.

I was thinking last night about all the people that reported seeing their loved ones in the waiting rooms and telling them what they were talking about word for word.

Another thing I did remember last night (I'm 8 hurs behind) is that I do remember during my lumpectomy, I did see a male and he was telling me no and he was upset with me as if I have been there many times. Wanting to get to where others were going.

When I came to, I was pretty upset about it. My daughter-in-law told me that it just wasn't my time and that I was probably in the way. LOL

I think I want to go during times like that because I'm so afraid of pain. Like a car accident, fire, drowning or what ever. Nicer to go while you're asleep.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2012, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mlee ->
I'm glad you made it back.

I was thinking last night about all the people that reported seeing their loved ones in the waiting rooms and telling them what they were talking about word for word.

Another thing I did remember last night (I'm 8 hurs behind) is that I do remember during my lumpectomy, I did see a male and he was telling me no and he was upset with me as if I have been there many times. Wanting to get to where others were going.

When I came to, I was pretty upset about it. My daughter-in-law told me that it just wasn't my time and that I was probably in the way. LOL

I think I want to go during times like that because I'm so afraid of pain. Like a car accident, fire, drowning or what ever. Nicer to go while you're asleep.

Thank you, im glad too
While I was lying on the bed in my house i'd absolutely no idea what was happening or who anyone was but I rang 2 people, my mother and a friend. I dont recall this whatsoever and ive no idea how I was able to dial or say anything. I told my mother I was ill and she asked if anyone was there and I said I didnt know. She then rang my ex husband to find out what was happening. I had the pads on the heart thing to start it again twice before they travelled me and then I was seeing lots of people who spoke like we were passing in a busy market place and it was like I was a ghost. Its everso hard to put everything into words but if there was one phrase to sum it all up it'd be 'I was in lala land' lol
Mlee
CA USA

20-04-2012, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
I did indeed go somewhere in between.. it was the strangest thing but id never felt so warm & calm ever and I just remember being ever so excited to get there. I was irritated by the voices that kept repeating my name and I kept walking to the bright warmth then I heard another voice and ive no idea who it was but I got scared and then opened my eyes and I was completely relieved and crying my eyes out, not in a hysterical way but sobbing and totally exhausted. I had another 15 mins as they got me into the ambulance and then the blues & twos to the hospital and I felt like a bystander and as the paramedic kept asking my name and silly questions id waft back and answer total rubbish then fade again.
You reminded me of an accident I had when I was 13.
I was driving a convertible with the top down. In the country, mountain on one side of the road and cliff on the other. Much like we have where I live now.
A car (found out he was drunk) came around the bend totally taking up the entire road. Either I had to go off the cliff or side swipe him and the mountain.
I took the mountain and our car went up flipping over.

In very slow motion I witnessed everything. And so extremely quiet. Even landing upside down was quiet. One girl jumped out and was not hurt.
Two under the car was stuck. I could feel them trying to move around.
My driver side window was across my waist. Glad I had a small 19 inch waist in those days! They said it would have cut me in half.
Mlee
CA USA

20-04-2012, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
I have had a lot of patients tell me stories, but i remain sceptical simply because i am an open minded person.
Kitty,
I hope you have thought about sharing patient stories with us.
It would be so interesting.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 04:49 PM

How do you explain that when a person has died, they then experience leaving the body and rising above. They can see the attempts being made to revive them, they hear what is being said. Countless people have recounted the experience to surgeons etc - and medical staff began to think there was a link when patients would describe people and words said.
Surgeons decided to put articles in the room above eye level, patients did describe the items. The medical profession have admitted they now believe that the 'near death experience' has substance. The fact that 'every' person does not experience it, may be because they were revived sooner..
or the extent of the failure with reagrds to revival. From personal experiences - I firmly believe in the afterlife. I am not here to 'convince' anyone - just a two-penneth comment...
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

06-02-2013, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
How do you explain that when a person has died, they then experience leaving the body and rising above. They can see the attempts being made to revive them, they hear what is being said. Countless people have recounted the experience to surgeons etc - and medical staff began to think there was a link when patients would describe people and words said.
Surgeons decided to put articles in the room above eye level, patients did describe the items. The medical profession have admitted they now believe that the 'near death experience' has substance. The fact that 'every' person does not experience it, may be because they were revived sooner..
or the extent of the failure with reagrds to revival. From personal experiences - I firmly believe in the afterlife. I am not here to 'convince' anyone - just a two-penneth comment...
They recounted the experiences because they weren't dead!

My mother died in the early hours of this morning, I wonder if she had any surreal experience before she went? I am just glad the poor soul is at last at peace.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 05:29 PM

They recounted the experiences because they weren't dead!

My mother died in the early hours of this morning, I wonder if she had any surreal experience before she went? I am just glad the poor soul is at last at peace.
They 'were' dead...needed the ol' rescusitation..how they knew of the items above - well you will know - 'Oh Wise One'
Better than any surgeon....
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 05:36 PM

Sorry to hear your mum has died this morning Willow. I too hope that she had a peaceful end.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

06-02-2013, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Sorry to hear your mum has died this morning Willow. I too hope that she had a peaceful end.
Thanks , I have been told she was very peaceful when she died. My sister, who saw her just after she had died, said that Mother looked more tranquil than she had ever been in life. My three daughters will fly over for the funeral on Friday week, and represent me.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top