Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 01:12 PM

Re: Hairy people

Originally Posted by Myra ->
I like men with shaved heads. My partner says his head is a solar panel for a sex machine
I like that expression Myra.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 01:18 PM

Just a thought, how come hollywood never made a film about a Wolfwoman?, there was a series on TV a long time ago about a "Shewolf" but she didn't go through the changing process when the moon came out, I used to pity poor Lon Chaney having his face all contorted in those memorable scenes.
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I’m not a very hairy person, no chest hair and very little leg hair. I can only speak for meself but hairy women always were a turn off for me, some men love it but I never did. There used to be a women who worked with me, she was a country lass, Hairy Mary from Tipperary she was known as and she loved being hairy, thick black hair would stick out like a burst mattress from under her arms when she was working at the bench in hot weather, not nice at all. I like femininity in women and lots of hair doesn’t make women very feminine, and I’m glad to say my woman never shaved her legs in her life.
Hahahahaha this made me lol hairy Mary from Tipperary so funny fair cheered me up
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Hairy armpits? Who gives a shit? You only see them when someone claps hands above their head and says 'What's this world coming to?'
I never felt like shaving my armpits. Shaved my pubics twice. Once for the vasectomy and once just for fun. Probably won't do that ever again.

Ooooooh - too much information for my delicate disposition, Plops.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I’m not a very hairy person, no chest hair and very little leg hair. I can only speak for meself but hairy women always were a turn off for me, some men love it but I never did. There used to be a women who worked with me, she was a country lass, Hairy Mary from Tipperary she was known as and she loved being hairy, thick black hair would stick out like a burst mattress from under her arms when she was working at the bench in hot weather, not nice at all. I like femininity in women and lots of hair doesn’t make women very feminine, and I’m glad to say my woman never shaved her legs in her life.

Oh Jem, you do make me laugh.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-06-2015, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Why do men have nipples

Because while you were still an embryo in your mum, God hadn't decided whether you'd be a boy or a girl. So you started off being equipped for either possibility.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 06:18 PM

I do have to say that my heart goes out to women, usually elderly, who don't realise they have a beard and/or moustache. It's obviously a hormone thing.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
I do have to say that my heart goes out to women, usually elderly, who don't realise they have a beard and/or moustache. It's obviously a hormone thing.
I see that too and I too feel bad, but my goodness, they can't know it's not there. With today's cosmetics and esthetic procedures, you'd think something could be done. At the very least, bleach it and/or cut or shave it off.

Or maybe some of them just don't care.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
I see that too and I too feel bad, but my goodness, they can't know it's not there. With today's cosmetics and esthetic procedures, you'd think something could be done. At the very least, bleach it and/or cut or shave it off.

Or maybe some of them just don't care.
Yes Linda, they probably have no interest in that type of thing and good for them, although looking at everyone looking at them and making a fool of them isn't nice.

I've one hair on my chin that I keep plucking. I don't know how the heck I found it there, but I did!

I'm very lucky I have fair hair on my legs and you can't really see them. I work with folk who are always getting all their bits waxed . Mind you, it's the only way you can tell a true blonde...........
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 07:22 PM

We have Beard competitions in Bath and they do have a ladies heat, but it's fake ones. Ladies with facial hair can be suffering from polycystic ovaries. The trouble is once you start removing it, it grows thicker. There's an Asian lady my friend knows with a full beard and she's proud of it, don't blame her.

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top