Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 12:29 PM

Circulation booster machine.

I'm wondering if anyone has used one of these machines? I have a sprained foot and due to circulation problems i.e. varicose veins and have just been informed I have arthritis in the ankle, it is taking a long time to mend. Any advise thoughts on this or any other treatment I can do at home.
I went for my first session of physio yesterday and have been given a few exercises to do at home just wondered if there was anything else which would help.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 12:42 PM

Re: Circulation booster machine.

Supplement wise - Ginkgo Biloba or B vitamins or Q10 co enzyme
All apparently good for circulation ............
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 01:12 PM

Thanks Patsy. I take a multi-vitamin and mineral tablet every day and have just started taking Q10 co enzyme might add the ginkgo biloba....I'll read up about it. Actually I have a vibro-plate machine which I stopped using because the neighbour below complained about the noise. I've just noticed you can buy anti-vibration mats for this at around £10 on E-bay. Hmmm another thought. Thanks again.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tess ->
Thanks Patsy. I take a multi-vitamin and mineral tablet every day and have just started taking Q10 co enzyme might add the ginkgo biloba....I'll read up about it. Actually I have a vibro-plate machine which I stopped using because the neighbour below complained about the noise. I've just noticed you can buy anti-vibration mats for this at around £10 on E-bay. Hmmm another thought. Thanks again.
I have been taking the Q10 for 8 days, the legs feel better for it, the problem for me is that circulation remedies increase heat retention, so if you have cold hands and feet, they work very well for you - not so good for me with burning hands and feet ...................
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

25-09-2015, 01:25 PM

Patsy do you take the ginkgo biloba too? Do you think that a multi vitamin/mineral tablet a day will be enough of the B vitamins to help? I can't say I've noticed any effects from the Q10 but I'm feeling 100% more positive after the physio session yesterday. I just want to do as much as I can to help myself as I've been suffering for 4 months now. Not so good for you if the burning hands and feet are adding to your discomfort though.
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

25-09-2015, 01:31 PM

OOERR Mrs just had a look on e-bay at the ginkgo biloba and the first thing I saw is it helps with sex........think I'll not be needing that as I'm on my own lol Wouldn't be any good for you as it helps with cold hands and feet.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

25-09-2015, 01:31 PM

Patsy do you take the ginkgo biloba too? Do you think that a multi vitamin/mineral tablet a day will be enough of the B vitamins to help? I can't say I've noticed any effects from the Q10 but I'm feeling 100% more positive after the physio session yesterday. I just want to do as much as I can to help myself as I've been suffering for 4 months now. Not so good for you if the burning hands and feet are adding to your discomfort though.
Tess, in your shoes I would try the Ginkgo Biloba - the product is valued highly, good reputation - have you a Holland & Barrett nearby ? Try these with your multi vit
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

25-09-2015, 01:33 PM

OOERR Mrs just had a look on e-bay at the ginkgo biloba and the first thing I saw is it helps with sex........think I'll not be needing that as I'm on my own lol Wouldn't be any good for you as it helps with cold hands and feet.
Ha ha - didn't know that Tess, too late now
It is very good for the brain too - better focus coming up for you
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 04:31 PM

I believe there's something based on root ginger but, unfortunately, not tasty
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 04:45 PM

You don't need a machine to boos your circulation, if you are mobile and wheelchair bound that is.
A brisk walk around the block or a couple of trips up and down the stairs will do the trick and save you a lot of money too !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top