Join for free
Page 13 of 35 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 07:48 PM

Re: 23rd June People's March

Come on then tell me something positive, I have asked before.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
try the positive mental attitude approach Purl, you might find you like it.

If you are a happy, positive person, you will attract positive things. . If we dwell on the negative aspects of things, nothing worthwhile will be accomplished.
Which is precisely why Purwell has got nowhere in life......
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Which is precisely why Purwell has got nowhere in life......
Bang on sunshine, a political dinosaur still believing in a political system that never worked except for its dictators.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 08:18 PM

Political dinosaur brings to mind dear Jacob.
I do hope I am proved wrong, but this Government does nothing to give me confidence that anyone but the rich will benefit.
It's like going on a Mystery Tour where even the driver has no idea where it's heading. Could be Alton Towers or the local landfill.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 09:02 PM

Hi

Unity starts at the top and what our Government is showing the world is that it is not united.

Even the Brexiteers are publicly falling out, Fox and Boris are now publicly arguing.

Boris and his "F**K Business" has sent entirely the wrong message for what we want from the future, it was more like something Corbyn would say.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 09:09 PM

I always kinda liked Boris, but he really is turning into a plank these days.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Unity starts at the top and what our Government is showing the world is that it is not united.

Even the Brexiteers are publicly falling out, Fox and Boris are now publicly arguing.

Boris and his "F**K Business" has sent entirely the wrong message for what we want from the future, it was more like something Corbyn would say.
It most definitely is NOT something Jeremy Corbyn would say.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

To be fair Swim "unity" starts with us all! I know you don't like Theresa May, for personal reasons, but constantly criticizing her does nothing to create unity! If everybody focused on what is best for the country, rather than what is best for themselves, the children of this country would have a far better life in the future. Isn't that what we should all want?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
To be fair Swim "unity" starts with us all! I know you don't like Theresa May, for personal reasons, but constantly criticizing her does nothing to create unity! If everybody focused on what is best for the country, rather than what is best for themselves, the children of this country would have a far better life in the future. Isn't that what we should all want?
Hi

I agree that we should focus on what is best for the UK, it is vitally important that we make a success of Brexit.

Our Government is bitterly divided and it is Unity in Government which is critical in negotiations with the EU and others.

My views on Theresa May and some of the others in government will not affect the outcome of Brexit an any way, shape or form.

The views of other Governments and the EU will.

We are not presenting a united front to the rest of the world, we are percieved as weak and divided and ripe for the picking.

Public rows about Brexit amongst Cabinet Ministers are a disaster, if you cannot unite your Cabinet, you cannot unite the country.

We are being held to Ransom by Ireland, we do not have the leadership to deal with an upstart Irish Leader determined to use Brexit for his own agenda.

This is unacceptable to me and the lack of a positive response is a sign of weakness that others will use.

We hold all the cards as regards Ireland, back off or we will abolish the Common Travel Area and destroy your economy.

Instead we do nothing except run round in circles and allow them to dictate to us, much to the glee of the EU.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
What is best for the country and our children's future is to stay in the EU. What is best for our country and our children's future is to get rid of the Tory government and May.

These constant pleas for "unity" from the Brexiters are just demands for everyone to give in and let you have your own way to ruin our country without a fight.

It is the Remainers who are focusing on what's best for our country by tryng to stop Brexit while the Brexiters focus on what is best for themselves and getting their own way.

The Remainers want the children of this country to have a far better life in the future and but I don't believe for one moment the Brexiters do, or they would never have voted Brexit.

So you can keep your calls for unity, why would anyone with any moral principles unite with you to destoy our children's future?

Page 13 of 35 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top