Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:40 AM

Re: The Despicable Donald Trump

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Interesting isn't it, that despite his mysogonistic and racist attitudes, he's still supported by Nigel Farage!!! What does this say about Nigel Farage???
This thread isn't about Nigel Farage UJ...
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:49 AM

Interesting isn't it, that despite his mysogonistic and racist attitudes, he's still supported by Nigel Farage!!! What does this say about Nigel Farage???
It says that these two men, whatever their personal traits and behavior and whatever anyone thinks of them, when it comes to reading the public mood have tapped into the disatifaction with the current crop of politicians extremely successfully for their own ends. In the case of Trump it is extremely concerning.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
This thread isn't about Nigel Farage UJ...

I never said it was, but Nigel Farage is advising Donald Trump - says a lot about Nigel Farage!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 09:14 AM

I never said it was, but Nigel Farage is advising Donald Trump - says a lot about Nigel Farage!!!
Have to admit first time I saw that it was first time I had any worries about Nigel. Up to then I believed him.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
there's your mistake, muddy.
It is true, many men do talk like that among themselves, it's male bravado and a bit like male birds puffing out their chests and strutting to make them feel good about themselves as much as anything. It may be awful behaviour but it doesn't necessarily mean they really think that way.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The alternative is not particularly enticing either!

If these two are examples of those considered fit to govern then God help america.

I am glad that I do not have to make the choice.
I agree ST, I dislike both options.

However disagreeable Trump is I feel his unpleasantness is overt and could be kept in check by advisors and he would also be less inclined to meddle in the affairs of others.

Clinton on the other hand comes across as underhand and I am not sure she wouldn't be the most dangerous option and the biggest threat to world peace.
A truly awful choice for the citizens of the USA to have to make in November .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 09:25 AM

You can talk Uncle 'Joe', I detect a misogynistic attitude in you at times . You are the only man who has ever said 'Do I look like I give a ****' to me.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 09:35 AM

The behaviour of Donald Trump and his and his boasting is not new
The majority of Presidents, Heads of State, and Prime Minister, Dictators, have affairs, and are sexually active.
It was alleged that Kennedy not only had affairs, but required his staff to provide women daily when he travelled to meet Heads of State.
Does this behaviour make them less competent to run their Country?
Perhaps being promiscuous makes them better.

Lloyd George knew my Father as the song goes, was more likely to know your mother,daughter,wife.and wife’s female friends as well. He was known as The Welsh Goat!.

Source. Telegraph.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
You can talk Uncle 'Joe', I detect a misogynistic attitude in you at times . You are the only man who has ever said 'Do I look like I give a ****' to me.
Sounds more like equality to me, we asked for equality that means we can't expect anyone to speak to us any better than they would to a man.

Annoying but I've the forum allows us to abuse each other that's what you get. Insist on politeness and it wouldn't happen.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

10-10-2016, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
The behaviour of Donald Trump and his and his boasting is not new
The majority of Presidents, Heads of State, and Prime Minister, Dictators, have affairs, and are sexually active.
It was alleged that Kennedy not only had affairs, but required his staff to provide women daily when he travelled to meet Heads of State.
Does this behaviour make them less competent to run their Country?
Perhaps being promiscuous makes them better.

Lloyd George knew my Father as the song goes, was more likely to know your mother,daughter,wife.and wife’s female friends as well. He was known as The Welsh Goat!.

Source. Telegraph.
Did any of them joke about sexual abuse though ? I'm not keen on people being promiscuous but it's their choice what he said was giving women no choice at all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2016, 09:43 AM

Hi

Men always brag, even Nick Clegg has boasted about bedding 30 odd women.

Easiest thing to do when you hear men bragging is just to divide by 10.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top