Join for free
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 11:07 AM

black or white monday 16 april wrightstuff debate spitting blood at bbc powell speech

black or white monday 16 april wrightstuff debate ( spitting blood at bbc powell speech )16.04.18

monday morning brightening
915am goes the alarm
a welcome so inviting
this storm looks fit to do harm.
loved the suit in a jump
rough and ready short clips
did your throat have a lump
so well complemented by gold zips.
have to show appreciation
to make feel good is my aim
wrightstuff studios have contamination
stunning susy is the hidden white flame.
both complement with class
appreciation will not be a thing that's new
sending in and i will have to pass
even if my religion is the chew.
black or white
neither will divide
storm and susy are a delight
commenting on women's fashion is hopefully this provide.

( both these ladies were on the wrihtstuff mon 16 april 2018 and i just want to complement them both or how fab they look. )
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:07 PM

Re: black or white monday 16 april wrightstuff debate spitting blood at bbc powell speech

Is there a point to all this? If so, please elucidate.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:09 PM

Re: black or white monday 16 april wrightstuff debate spitting blood at bbc powell speech

I was interested to see Iain dale on the show one of my favourite lbc presenters. Quite an interesting debate today too.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I was interested to see Iain dale on the show one of my favourite lbc presenters. Quite an interesting debate today too.
He was very good, particularly in the first item on the Syrian bombing exercise. A number of times putting Matt straight without apparently the fear of upsetting him and not being allowed back. He'd be a good candidate to take over from him.

The women's lib woman claiming to be a comedian was a pain, particularly at the begging.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Is there a point to all this? If so, please elucidate.
The old Google thesaurus is a great thing.
Gravitas
North England

18-04-2018, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The old Google thesaurus is a great thing.
And so is the flushing lavatory.

Are you trying to communicate something? If so, you must try harder.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 11:24 PM

all the clues are in the poem. not spoon feeding anyone. not even my sweetie.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top