Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2018, 11:09 PM

Re: Meeting the Pope..

I doubt it, but maybe you can find that out. I didn't go for the Pope, I went to see Rome.
I thought you were a teacher .... somehow I think that might be a porky pie on your part JBR.

Did you know, it took only 10 yrs to build the Colosseum , with 80,000 slaves ? You should, if you're a teacher.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2018, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I doubt it, but maybe you can find that out. I didn't go for the Pope, I went to see Rome.
I thought you were a teacher .... somehow I think that might be a porky pie on your part JBR.

Did you know, it took only 10 yrs to build the Colosseum , with 80,000 slaves ? You should, if you're a teacher.
Who said I was a teacher?

In truth, I was a high-class gigolo.
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 12:27 AM

I had the tremendous blessing to have "met" our well beloved and missed Pope B16 in 2008 at Yankee Stadium in NYC. Where else can you hear a group of "A" list entertainers of the day, have a Chicken Parm. sandwich and attend Mass all in one place. Lol. Only in America! Lol. The rest of the details can be further shared in another suitable religion thread/place.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top