Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 05:48 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, 13degrees already here so will today may be the warm day they've been promising for weeks I wonder.....

I've got a few outside jobs to catch up on here if the weather co-operates, and later I may go and cut my Mum's lawns if it stays fine.

Enjoy the day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 05:55 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning Barry and all who follow.

Still darkish here but the sun is promised later...so fingers crossed

Still have work to do in the garden and I bought lots of plants yesterday for hanging baskets so I have plenty to keep me busy. Have a pal popping round later too.

Have a good day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 05:58 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've been up an hour already!!
This has been insomnia at it's worst. I've not had a wink - just lay there for five hours waiting for sleep to come...

I don't know how I'm going to get through the day. It's Tony's birthday and family will be calling at different times. There's someone from the council coming to see us about a housing grant we've applied for a new bathroom. Thought it worth a try as Tony is classed disabled.

Out for a meal tonight with our friends.

Don't think I shall even be able to get a nap..

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 06:15 AM

Good Morning everyone,

I am off out to do a 'big shop' today. Was having difficulty assembling my latest 'flatpack' so have bribed a friend and her hubby to come and help me - bribe was a Sunday lunch - liver casserole, homemade sherry trifle and a well appointed cheeseboard. It is all happening this coming Sunday!! Should be a laugh.

Enjoy your day!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 07:06 AM

Morning all.

Beautiful and sunny here in Essex.

Off to do my weekly shopping.

Nothing planned for today apart from Dusting and Housework.

Have a nice day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 07:45 AM

Good morning everyone

Just had to turn the heating down, although now the Sun's gone in, you just can't win..
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 07:49 AM

Supposed to be warm here today so off to the coast in the hope of some Dolphin activity.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 08:17 AM

good morning everyone from a blue sky London town that is warming up beautifully. heard on the grape vine going to be even nicer tomoz. good riddance to cold and don't come back fingers crossed.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 08:41 AM

Good morning all, just hope the lovely weather is here to stay. Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 08:46 AM

Good Morning everyone.
The sun is hot it's hat on, wow!
Have a lovely day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top