Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 09:58 PM

Re: Dogs in this heat

You doubted my word

Thats akin to calling me a liar
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
You doubted my word
Correct.I did and do.
Can we get back on topic please?
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 10:18 PM

You took it off topic by calling me a liar

You know what I would love to be able to say to that
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=Missy;1448817]You took it off topic by calling me a liar/QUOTE]
I didn't.
What kind of dog do you have?
Mel15
Nowhere

26-06-2018, 10:36 PM

Refer to post 13 and post 18

And good night to you
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 01:43 PM

I thought this thread was about the two Labrador type dogs that were left in a car, on probably the hottest day of this week.
The police and RSPCA were called as the dogs had been in the car for about 30 minutes.

The car window was smashed and the dogs let out, even the police said they couldn’t breathe inside the car it was so hot.
How can some dog owners be so cruel or just thick, to leave their dogs in cars in the hot weather?

The ‘cooler’ coats for dogs sound like a great idea. All the black dogs I have ever owned suffered in the hot weather.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 06:22 PM

I read about that Art. Unbelievable isn't it. Apparently they were left in a hospital car park. I expect the idiot owner had gone visiting someone in the hospital. I believe the dogs have been confiscated, and quite right too.

It beggars belief don't it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I read about that Art. Unbelievable isn't it. Apparently it they were left in a hospital car park. I expect the idiot owner had gone visiting someone in the hospital. I believe the dogs have been confiscated, and quite right too.

It beggars belief don't it.
Not really Mups. I have seen a few people out today who don't even know how to care for their children in this heat let alone their animals.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not really Mups. I have seen a few people out today who don't even know how to care for their children in this heat let alone their animals.

Well I saw something this afternoon Dongles, that gladdened my heart.
There was an elderly chap in a motorised wheelchair going slowly along in the shade, and he had a happy looking little Beagle walking along next to him.

As I was looking at them, the chap stopped and poured some of his bottle of water into a small dog bowl for his pooch, which was happily lapped up.

The chap was only a few feet away from me, and I spoke to him and fussed his dog. I said how nice it was to see someone who had water with them for their dog.
He beamed, and was obviously very fond of his four legged friend. He said he had lost the dog bowl he usually took out with them, so had just been in a shop and bought him a new one.
The little dog was perfectly happy, wagging his tail and lapping out of his new bowl. I stroked him and I'm sure he smiled at me. The owner did as well.

I thought to myself, if an elderly disabled man like that can be thoughtful and care enough to take water out with him, why can't some of these able bodied twits who drag their dogs along, oblivious to the animal's needs!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 10:11 PM

Just for a minute I thought the thread was about 'dogs on heat'! - Mups even the firemen would smile if you 'stroked' them!!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top