Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 03:03 PM

Trump and Scotland: seduced and betrayed

"They live like pigs!"..."who cares!"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources...p_and_Scotland
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 03:41 PM

Re: Trump and Scotland: seduced and betrayed

Old news...but good for Them...We don't take kindly to racist, bullying,misogynist,sex pests up here, as has been proven in Towns/Cities the length and breadth of Scotland this weekend.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Old news...but good for Them...We don't take kindly to racist, bullying,misogynist,sex pests up here, as has been proven in Towns/Cities the length and breadth of Scotland this weekend.
Do you not??

A few lefty protesters does not hide the true nature of everday Scottish culture which is , as someone who has lived South of the border and in Wales, at least as prejudiced in every department as any where else in the UK......More so in some cases , such as the religous divide and in the almost complete lack of diversity across much of the Scottish landmass.

You live in denial......a narrative promoted by the SNP in order to fabricate a gulf between Scotland and rUK.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 07:29 AM

Yawn!!..another of Your anti Scottish/anti Scottish Government rants from an Englishman who has CHOSEN to live and work here..typical of a Trump supporter who also hates the Scottish Government who wouldn't bow down to His demands...Power to the little People ,which THIS thread is all about, and what Religion has to do with it is Just in YOUR bigoted,xenophobic mind.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 08:55 AM

Yawn!!..another of Your anti Scottish/anti Scottish Government rants from an Englishman who has CHOSEN to live and work here..typical of a Trump supporter who also hates the Scottish Government who wouldn't bow down to His demands...Power to the little People ,which THIS thread is all about, and what Religion has to do with it is Just in YOUR bigoted,xenophobic mind.

Well said May darlin', well said!!!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 06:46 PM

Wow.......you've conflated a lot into that little paragraph......

Being anti- SNP is not being anti-Scottish.......In fact, what is Anti-Scottish when it's at home?

Please explain......please!

I've never claimed to be a Trump supporter. Where did you get that from?.....Proof needed, please?

You berate me for being English....eh? Are you a racist or just an exclusivist? FYI I'm a Scottish citizen.......Am I not?

Your attempt to put Scotland and the Scottish up some superior moral pedestal is risible. I'll not stand by and listen to your hollow moral posturing when I know exactly how many Scots think..... No different to the English.

You ask what has religion to with it......Sectarianism is an example of the moral vacuum at the heart of Scottish Society, examples of misogyny.......Golf clubs forced to allow women, Common Riding that bans women, domestic violence that is 20% higher than 10 years ago.......

As for xenophobic.......That is an irrational fear of foreigners.

As an English born person living with a Scot , in Scotland formerly married to an Irish woman how is that an example of xenophobia.

Maybe you can give me any example of my xenophobia.....or are you just another simple soul who likes to throw around unsubstantiated insults based on your own inability to comprehend the complexity of the current political landscape?

Oh......and the Scottish Government is NOT Scotland.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

17-07-2018, 07:11 PM

Oh Gawd!,another one of Your long rants which is all over the place,

Religion has damn all to do with the original post,and neither has /sectarianism/misogyny/domestic violence etc' etc'..so what the hell are You on about...If Anyone is trying to prove superiority it's You by insulting Me by calling Me a simple soul who can't comprehend the political landscape....it's not the first time You've done this of course to Me and another Female Member whos politics differ from Yours,....I let it go the last time when You said.."Your post is crap and puerile so why don't You feck off"..Well I'm too long in the tooth to allow a wee jumped up bully boy like You to faze Me...SO RIGHT BACK AT YE FECKFACE.
Moscow
Scotland

17-07-2018, 08:02 PM

Oh Gawd!,another one of Your long rants which is all over the place,

Religion has damn all to do with the original post,and neither has /sectarianism/misogyny/domestic violence etc' etc'..so what the hell are You on about...If Anyone is trying to prove superiority it's You by insulting Me by calling Me a simple soul who can't comprehend the political landscape....it's not the first time You've done this of course to Me and another Female Member whos politics differ from Yours,....I let it go the last time when You said.."Your post is crap and puerile so why don't You feck off"..Well I'm too long in the tooth to allow a wee jumped up bully boy like You to faze Me...SO RIGHT BACK AT YE FECKFACE.

See.......We're just the same.

Exactly my point!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
"They live like pigs!"..."who cares!"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources...p_and_Scotland
Ah ... the distinction between Trump the President and Trump the businessman.

From what I've read , regarding business, he generally walks roughshod over whoever gets in his way, including over disputes regarding his golf course.

Now ... regarding Trump the President.
During his recent visit didn't he nip up over the Border to play a round or two?
At cost to the British taxpayer of 5 million?
I'm sure I've heard that figure mooted about.
Moscow
Scotland

17-07-2018, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ah ... the distinction between Trump the President and Trump the businessman.

From what I've read , regarding business, he generally walks roughshod over whoever gets in his way, including over disputes regarding his golf course.

Now ... regarding Trump the President.
During his recent visit didn't he nip up over the Border to play a round or two?
At cost to the British taxpayer of 5 million?
I'm sure I've heard that figure mooted about.
That's just £1 for each person in Scotland for free World wide publicity for Scotland.......and most of the £5million would have been paid back in to the Scottish economy as police overtime...............bloody good business I reckon!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top