Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 11:50 PM

Re: Britain gave £4M aid to N. Korea

I'm going to have a mega grump before I go to bed.

May today, whilst visiting a toothpaste factory, said to reporters ...

"Let's be clear, the 0.7% commitment remains and will remain.
She is proud of ...
"The ability that we had to be able to help in the Ebola crisis, ( Sags grunty reply is what about our own struggling NHS and waiting lists?)
... the work that we've been doing supporting Syrian refugees. (Ah, yes, refugees. What about our own homeless and destitute and housing shortage ?)
.... I was in Jordan a couple of weeks ago in a school meeting some youngsters who are being given a good quality education. That's one of the things the United Kingdom is providing.
.. ah Bless you Mother Teresa (May), whilst over here back home parents are been asked to stump up for text books and other school supplies because they're strapped for cash.

Grunting over ... I shall go rest easy in my bed dreaming of pension triple locks, income tax and VAT but comforted by the thought that I'm proud to be British and helping the world's needy ..as long as they are needy elsewhere in the world and not in the UK.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'm going to have a mega grump before I go to bed.

May today, whilst visiting a toothpaste factory, said to reporters ...

"Let's be clear, the 0.7% commitment remains and will remain.
She is proud of ...
"The ability that we had to be able to help in the Ebola crisis, ( Sags grunty reply is what about our own struggling NHS and waiting lists?)
... the work that we've been doing supporting Syrian refugees. (Ah, yes, refugees. What about our own homeless and destitute and housing shortage ?)
.... I was in Jordan a couple of weeks ago in a school meeting some youngsters who are being given a good quality education. That's one of the things the United Kingdom is providing.
.. ah Bless you Mother Teresa (May), whilst over here back home parents are been asked to stump up for text books and other school supplies because they're strapped for cash.

Grunting over ... I shall go rest easy in my bed dreaming of pension triple locks, income tax and VAT but comforted by the thought that I'm proud to be British and helping the world's needy ..as long as they are needy elsewhere in the world and not in the UK.
Totally agree Morty,

It absolutely makes my blood boil.

How many times?

Charity bloody begins at home!! - when will these brain dead cretin politicians get it?
Sod bloody African spice girls and the other utter shite things this money goes on.

Look after our own first.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I didn't hear her say anything about the pensions regarding the triple lock, she was asked but did not reply to that part of the question, which agreed is not good but why do these reporters continue to ask dumb questions before any party has got their manifesto together.
I hope you're right, and that it is only media hyperbole. We shall see when the official manifesto is published.

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
So far as a coalition Government goes, the poison dwarf was talking about that and seemed to indicate that she wuld be interested with either Lab, Lib Dem or both, I it got the Tories out.
You know, I am heartily sick and tired of hearing her. For some reason, whenever I should turn on BBC Parliament it always seems to be the Scottish Parliament and, guess what? Yes, it's the Ginger Whinger sounding off about her favourite, or actually her ONLY topic: Scottish independence.

I live in hope that after June 8th she will be gone.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 12:07 AM

Press are press and they will dig any old sh1t to make a story for political persuasion or for sales.
We need to be watchful of the media or we could all be led up the garden path.
No shit Sherlock? It has already happened, too late now.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
No shit Sherlock? It has already happened, too late now.
Your intelligence and in depth posts never cease to amaze..NOT!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
whilst over here back home parents are been asked to stump up for text books and other school supplies because they're strapped for cash.[/I][/B]

A Grammar school in Kent asking for contributions of £600

Two of my children went to comprehensive schools in the 90's and they never had text books anyway. Tons of photocopied sheets with the work on.
So I'm not sure who is making a meal out of what. It's a real surprise that Corbyn is backing the Grammar School and it's problems.

Barnet of course, is where all the rich and famous live. !

https://www.tes.com/news/school-news...ibutions-ps600

Finance director in Barnet claims schools are soliciting parental contributions of up to £600, as Kent grammar charges parents £60 each to meet "crippling" textbook bill
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 09:34 AM

Here's a link to the Government petition if anyone wants to sign it:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/175627
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 11:18 AM

Hi

Thanks for the Link.

I have signed.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

22-04-2017, 11:22 AM

Signed.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 06:54 PM

I signed too.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top