Join for free
Mouse
New Member!
Netherlands
Mouse is male 

19-07-2017, 09:26 AM

Hi all!

Thank you for letting me into your community; my name is Maurits, but you can call me Mouse.

I'm a 20 something (closer to 30 though), male from the Netherlands. I enjoy nature and the digital world, which can be quite difficult to balance sometimes!

Either way, I joined this forum because I think it's nice to see the settlers of the digital world to gather in such a way. I'd like to help out those of you have trouble with computers and internet.

My goal in life is to make the use of the digital world more equal and I'm trying to spread my knowledge about its great opportunities. So if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

But I also would really like to meet those of you who love computers and want to make more use of them.

There's a lot we can talk about!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 09:38 AM

Re: Hi all!

Welcome to our forum Mouse, i'm sure there are people on here who would like your help.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 10:06 AM

Hello Mouse welcome .
This site is aimed at people who are aged 50 years and over, you may feel a little out of place here.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hello Mouse welcome .
This site is aimed at people who are aged 50 years and over, you may feel a little out of place here.
My thoughts too Meg! Our generation understand each other, but somebody younger may find us difficult to understand, and vice versa.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mouse ->

I'm a 20 something (closer to 30 though),
Just add them together Mouse and you will be fine.

Not sure how long you will stay but welcome anyway.

LD
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2017, 07:49 PM

Hello Mouse and welcome !
Mouse
New Member!
Netherlands
Mouse is male 

22-07-2017, 06:50 PM

Hi Meg, Twink55,

Don't worry, I'm here for the long run. I have already helped out quite a few of your age group with computer knowledge and always found it very interesting. Not too long ago I helped someone to build a new website for their sailing club which they now control completely by themselves.
I really like it that he now comes to me and starts speaking "the language", age can be bridged if you have a similar interest or can enjoy a new discovery together. But anyway, that is the way I see it.

And susiejaeger, if you know anyone in particular, give me a heads up please. No need to stall learning right?

But thanks for the welcome everyone, I like to see how active this community is (more than enough forums that seem nice, but only have crickets inside).
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 08:15 PM

Hello Mouse welcome to Over50sForum...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top