Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 03:51 PM

Re: What’s on your bucket list?

I would have liked to swim with sharks, and I would have done for my 60th birthday in 2010. However, due to a problem with my left ear, which was damaged by many undiagnosed ear infections as a kid, the doctor deemed it unwise.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 04:41 PM

I dont bother with "Bucket " lists ,just take opportunities as they come
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 05:04 PM

Because of the job I did I travelled a lot. All over this country and many places in the world. Some things I will remember forever. Taroko George, The Great Karoo, the Sahara desert among them. Frozen seas off Halifax, Nova Scotia.

More things and places than many have the opportunity to see and do. But my cousin's partner, in his sixties, runs marathons. Everywhere. All seven continents including Antarctica. All for charity.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 05:14 PM

I'd like to go walking with lions.

http://mauritiusattractions.com/walk...ions-p-90.html

I doubt I ever will as I'd be too scared but if I could and wasn't in danger of being killed I would absolutely love it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 06:56 PM

I don’t have a ‘bucket list’ but l would like to grow Mistletoe before l die!
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I don’t have a ‘bucket list’ but l would like to grow Mistletoe before l die!
Mistletoe is a parasite. So you will have to wait for a bird that has recently eaten the berries, to come along to get all the sticky goo off it’s beak. That’s how it spreads and grows.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by FridgeMagnet ->
Mistletoe is a parasite. So you will have to wait for a bird that has recently eaten the berries, to come along to get all the sticky goo off it’s beak. That’s how it spreads and grows.
I have put squashed mistletoe berries under the bark on my apple trees but no luck as yet!
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have put squashed mistletoe berries under the bark on my apple trees but no luck as yet!
Maybe you’re not doing it correctly. You have to chew the berries then spit them out and wipe your face all over the recipient tree.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

16-07-2018, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by FridgeMagnet ->
Maybe you’re not doing it correctly. You have to chew the berries then spit them out and wipe your face all over the recipient tree.
Yes FM, l will try that! I should have twigged that before!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 10:23 PM

To be comfortable, in the waiting room.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top