Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 02:14 PM

Stupid Boris

Not sure whether this should go in animals or politics?
Please move to where appropriate.

It's all over the front page of the Mirror today that Boris Johnson has sparked outrage at an Anglo-Spanish event by backing bullfighting, after it's popularity in many parts is finally in decline. It has been banned altogether in Catalonia since 2010.

The stupid man said a ban was "Political correctness gone mad."

What is the matter with that man? How can he think it acceptable to watch a helpless animal trapped in a small arena, being stabbed relentlessly until it is weak and confused, before finally being despatched with a sword through its spinal chord - and for what?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politic...anish-11503136
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 02:42 PM

Re: Stupid Boris

The man is a complete berk. He ought to put his brain in gear before opening his mouth. On Al Jazeera website, his comments about imprisoned journalist Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe have all but scuppered her chances of being released as he seemed to confirm (in the eyes of Iran) that she had indeed gone there to teach journalism and not for a holiday as stated by her and her supporters.

Time for him to go methinks and get somebody with more gravitas.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 02:53 PM

He's a prat. Worse, as Judd said, he scuppered any headway that had been made in the case of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe .

It's like watching an episode of Mr Bean watching him gadding about and putting his foot in it all the time.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 02:57 PM

Hi

I completely agree, the man is a liability.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
He's a prat. Worse, as Judd said, he scuppered any headway that had been made in the case of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe .

It's like watching an episode of Mr Bean watching him gadding about and putting his foot in it all the time.

You've summed that up very nicely, Mort - Mr. Bean.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 03:07 PM

May repeatedly says 'politics is not a game'....Well maybe She should hammer that into big gob Johnson...Kick His arse back to New York from whence He came..I'm sure that other vile mouth Trump would welcome Him with open arms
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 03:27 PM

With every day that goes by he just reinforces my long held opinion of him as a complete buffoon. How on earth he ever reached high office I have no idea, and at the Foreign Office he seems a complete shambles. For god's sake Mrs May sack the prat and put us all out of his misery...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 03:32 PM

He does seem to be reaching new heights of bumbling idiocy doesn't he?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 04:16 PM

He'll never be PM. No-one would let him stand.

Strange to think of how quickly things change. I was in hospital last year and missed the whole Brexit vote. It wasn't until weeks later that my psychiatrist told me May was PM.

George Osborne was another one with high hopes of being PM and he's gone now too.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2017, 05:41 PM

It's a shame he's in this job as he's totally not suitable for it, it's like putting prince Phillip in charge of race relations !

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top