Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 10:21 AM

Re: The Duchesses new style...

Oh that poor girl. Obviously no mirror in her room. Absolute disaster.
M&S certainly not going to gain any sales there.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 05:37 PM

Seeing as it's Oscar de la Renta I guess not .
Sorry do you mean the hat thing ?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 11:55 PM

The Duchess sticks to shirts at at Royal Ascot:

At least this one, by Givenchy, fits her .....

Although the hat, by Philip Treacy, is subdued, by Ascot standards, I think it's really elegant .....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
The Duchess sticks to shirts at at Royal Ascot:

At least this one, by Givenchy, fits her .....

Although the hat, by Philip Treacy, is subdued, by Ascot standards, I think it's really elegant .....
no no no! It looks like a grandad shirt gone wrong. Oh dear, I read a bit into this. She needs grounding and a bit of confidence in herself. Why are they pushing her into so much so soon?
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
no no no! It looks like a grandad shirt gone wrong. Oh dear, I read a bit into this. She needs grounding and a bit of confidence in herself. Why are they pushing her into so much so soon?
I couldn't agree more. Another dress disaster, in my opinion.
And possibly one of her own choosing, who knows. She does not strike me as the type of woman who would be pushed into something she didn't want to do, nor do I think her husband would stand by and see her bullied into it either.
Could be her idea of what demure means 😂
Edited to add. The hemline, in particular and those dowdy shoes do nothing for her legs.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 03:38 AM

looks like she wrapped a shower curtain around herself....MEEOOOOW.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 04:13 AM

Hopefully she is trying to take a back seat in the fashion stakes and hopefully she will soon see the error of her ways. I prefer to see her in jeans and a casual top than the horrendous, unflattering, dowdy clothes that she is wearing to events at the moment.
Come on Meghan you can do a lot better than that.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 04:25 AM

She’s losing weight. There’s no way she is 130 pounds.
My guess is that she’s stressed and losing weight. I’d say 120 pounds tops right now and perhaps these are clothes she purchased used to fit her but now they don’t but she hadn’t quite caught up yet.

I agree though, she can do better than this.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 05:17 AM

I think the shirtwaister is really lovely. It's simple, fits her well and matches the hat nicely. There's going to be years of fashion speculation now every time she emerges but at least she doesn't dress like Beatrice who desperately needs sensible advice - and a mirror.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 07:40 AM

I don't think she is losing weight she is slim if anything that white dress even puts the pounds on her .
They do look very happy .

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top