Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 06:01 PM

Re: jesus as a sausage roll

Maybe they should have used a cheese pasty? He could have been named baby cheeses.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Maybe they should have used a cheese pasty? He could have been named baby cheeses.
Or they could have made the garden of edam.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
Ooh just remembered I am having Greggs for lunch today!

Do people not need to lighten up a bit? everyone seems outraged at everything these days, I think social media is to blame, just takes on moaner to start a campaign. I think some bored people look around for something to be offended by.
I think most people would agree with you but of course if it had been a dig at Islam, the police would have been called, six squad cars would have arrived and several staff arrested.
I'm not bothered by it one bit but I'm glad some have complained just to keep things fair.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 08:34 PM

Well I enjoyed my Greggs today....festive bake, custard dohnut and a Latte, £3.25 bargain
I'm almost too afraid to ask...
But what's in a Festive bake?
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I'm almost too afraid to ask...
But what's in a Festive bake?
Something merry and joyous, appropriate for a feast, which I think is where the word festive comes from.

I have never consumed anything from a Greggs, so I have no idea whether or not a sausage roll would comply with or breach the trades description act in that respect.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 08:47 PM

I’m sorry but l don’t like it ....and l’m not even devout!
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Or they could have made the garden of edam.
Cheeses of Nazareth.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 12:10 PM

And yet the Catholic Church represent Christ as a wine soaked piece of bread....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:38 PM

And yet the Catholic Church represent Christ as a wine soaked piece of bread....
Tbh I've never understood that, we are exhorted to not make graven images so I've always assumed that included bread. But what do I know I'm fairly sure in my own faith but it's up to others to worship as they wish.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:53 PM

‘All hail the great sausage roll, peace and blessings on his stuffing’ and it came to pass that the GSR said unto the tribe of Gregg’go forth unto the lands of the unbelievers and multiply, show them the greatness of the three cheese toastie, but question them not if they wish to eat out of the temple, for the tastiness is great”
And so it began......in the beginning there was a darkness in the firmament and the GSR said ...”let the be light” and there was light and you could see for bloody miles...
And the people of Greggs were right chuffed.......and they went forth...and I am really bored with this now...

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top