Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 06:18 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken near where I live. Well, our son and his ladyfriend have gone back to Germany so peace reigns once more.........until next Tuesday when Sheila's brother and his wife are coming to stay for one night.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 09:44 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and to everyone else who calls in...

Winds and rain again this morning with little respite in sight apparently, I must say that it's getting a little tedious now, and the novelty has definitely worn off....

We are still stuffed with cold this morning so we won't be venturing far from the fireside apart from a quick walk with the dogs if we can summon up the energy....Mrs PM is making some stew and dumplings for lunch to keep our strength up, what a trouper bless her heart...

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's look out for one another today...

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 11:15 AM

Good morning Alan and Mr P. Same weather here too. Its never ending and does become boring. Going to feed my seagulls today so at least I will get a 2 mile walk. Not doing much today. For a change I am making a chilli con carne today. Mind you stew and dumplings sounds good. Might have that tomorrow. Nothing like some dumplings sticking to your ribs to make you feel better as my Mum used to say
Take care all and have a nice day
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 11:35 AM

Good morning all, well it's just stopped raining after a very wet night, hope it stays that way for a while as I have to fix a leak in the shed roof. I heard the weatherman say this year is favourite as the wettest year on record, I won't argue with that.
Stay dry and warm Folks.

Imagine you're lying on a lounger on this Island, with not a care in the world, take your mind off the rain.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 12:25 PM

Good morning fellow members another damp day .

I was out in the dark with Chloe at 7am and in Waitrose by 8am, that's the time to go, it was empty and hopeful relatively germ free.
I am cooking a family lunch on Sunday, my DIL's favourite steak/mushroom and red wine pie and I have all I need now without venturing out again.

Only a few more days to go and we can be rid of the holidays until Easter

Enjoy your day everyone...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 05:00 PM

Evening all. Has been pouring of rain again, has stopped now but not for long, its so dark and miserable out here.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 05:01 PM

Oh yes thank goodness its almost over,its been pouring down here nonstop so haven't ventured out. The TV is dreadful this year as well. Nothing like a good moan!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Evening all. Has been pouring of rain again, has stopped now but not for long, its so dark and miserable out here.
It's started to pour down again here now Susan, glad I got the shed roof fixed in time.

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Oh yes thank goodness its almost over,its been pouring down here nonstop so haven't ventured out. The TV is dreadful this year as well. Nothing like a good moan!
Annie I agree with you about the TV, they really surpassed themselves in crap this year, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so, snap!,

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top