Join for free
Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 10:03 PM

Re: Going Bald.

Originally Posted by John ->
Or maybe something for the weekend sir!??
Well, being her husband and all that.

She used to go around people's houses doing men, women and children's haircuts/styling. She's had to rap a couple of blokes on the knuckles with the hairbrush when they made a grab at her bits. I offered to go around and have a word with them but she insisted the hairbrush was enough. That and not ever cutting their hair again.

Regarding a close cut with a head shaver, It never worked on me. The hair just flattens out under the shaver and gets missed by the blades. She went back to cutting it the old way in the end.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Well, being her husband and all that.

She used to go around people's houses doing men, women and children's haircuts/styling. She's had to rap a couple of blokes on the knuckles with the hairbrush when they made a grab at her bits. I offered to go around and have a word with them but she insisted the hairbrush was enough. That and not ever cutting their hair again.

Regarding a close cut with a head shaver, It never worked on me. The hair just flattens out under the shaver and gets missed by the blades. She went back to cutting it the old way in the end.
That reminds me of what happened to a lady barber, who told a friend what had occurred, when she was cutting an old boy's hair, There was a load of fumbling going on under the gown, so she wacked him one on side of the head. Turned out he was polishing his glasses! She managed to placate the old feller! Phew!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
That reminds me of what happened to a lady barber, who told a friend what had occurred, when she was cutting an old boy's hair, There was a load of fumbling going on under the gown, so she wacked him one on side of the head. Turned out he was polishing his glasses! She managed to placate the old feller! Phew!
Poor bloke. It must have come as such a shock.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 05:19 PM

I must get my hair cut soon.
Shall I save the offcuts?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 08:52 PM

Baldness in blokes is nothing to be feared Swimmy. My dad lost his hair at 18, similarly his brother, similarly my cousin and also my nephew

None of 'em had problems with the opposite sex, because of a shiny pate, so relax and wallow in the sexiness of it

Even John Travolta looks better bald
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 03:39 AM

The ladies have it right, Swimfeeders:

Own it.

I promise you that you are more bothered by it than any of the women out there whom you would find attractive.

Confidence is sexy.

(Good looking bangs you had going there, Colin )
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
The ladies have it right, Swimfeeders:

Own it.

I promise you that you are more bothered by it than any of the women out there whom you would find attractive.

Confidence is sexy.

(Good looking bangs you had going there, Colin )
Hi

I have always had a certain presence as described by my Bosses.

My Mother, he can be a trifle acerbic at times.

My Chief Executive.

You are not Customer Friendly, you look far too scary.

You are excused from being on the front desk rota.

You have a place here, but front line services is not it.

My Political Masters.

Telling the French to F**k Off and get real is not helpful.

Going Bald is not helpful, I look like a complete villain.

First impressions are important, and I fail on that.

Minoxidil here I come.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Shave it all off.
My Son does that. Makes him look like a gangster. He's 52 but had been losing his hair since he was in his late 20's. When it does grow, it's only on the sides.
melfort
borders
melfort is female  melfort has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 05:48 PM

I feel sorry for women who lose their hair. I imagine it is much more difficult than men. I feel for men too, but just don't do the comb over. It looks terrible. Just shave it off. I like bald men.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 06:45 PM

No comb over, I agree.
Beard and if there's enough at the back a ponytail. Kaftan and sandals
Groovy!

Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top