Join for free
Page 10 of 38 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 08:28 PM

Re: Emmerdale

Good grief...I need a lie down and smelling salts!!!!!!!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 08:31 PM

That second episode was.............BRILLIANT !!!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 08:36 PM

Well that was magnificent! I really was not expecting such suspense but those final scenes were truly enthralling.

Hats off to the directors, they did a fantastic job.

Only one last thing to say - good riddance Cameron.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 09:10 PM

FB is going crazy with viewers' comments. As I'm trying to read them, 10 more load up, and 10 more etc.

Few negative critiques, but I was just in awe. Even had to go on their website to see behind the scenes footage.

Wish Mum was alive: we'd be on the phone discussing it.

Loved it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2013, 10:24 PM

Well I must be the only one who thought they milked it for too long then. I got a bit fed up with the two women screaming at each other so much, and also thought the police's role was unrealistic (and practically non-existent), even when the helicopter flew over, where did it go?
I liked it, but would have preferred it to have not carried on quite so long.
I hope Alisha's alright too and if she does recover, I expect she will marry David.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 04:08 PM

I don't understand why they had to go back into the cellar to get out of the pub, did I miss something? I hope David dumps the high maintenance one for his true love now!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I must be the only one who thought they milked it for too long then. I got a bit fed up with the two women screaming at each other so much, and also thought the police's role was unrealistic (and practically non-existent), even when the helicopter flew over, where did it go?
I liked it, but would have preferred it to have not carried on quite so long.
I hope Alisha's alright too and if she does recover, I expect she will marry David.
You aren't alone my husband keep asking when the shouty programme would end LOL could easily have been over in one or two half hour episodes but lovely to see Jimmy and Nicola back together and hoping now David has seen the light he might end up with Alicia !
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I don't understand why they had to go back into the cellar to get out of the pub, did I miss something? I hope David dumps the high maintenance one for his true love now!
Me neither. How did they actually get out the cellar when it was flooded?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->

I couldn't make that out either Twiz, especially when Cameron let all the first load of hostages go, they didn't all disappear down the cellar did they! They just walked out the flippin' door as you would.
Did you see what happened to the police helicopter - cos I didn't.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-10-2013, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Me neither. How did they actually get out the cellar when it was flooded?

I wondered the same Marpaul - does anyone know the answer?

Page 10 of 38 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top