Join for free
Page 37 of 49 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 > Last »
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 09:16 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Yes poor Tenshi, and yes she will be missed. I had a day in the house, getting over last weekends washing and preparing for this weekend, Myra I think you know what it feels like to be living out of cases lol!!! but enjoyed myself just pottering around.
Have to be up early in the morning and starve myself from midnight, have to go and have an Endoscopy where they put the camera down yer throat, the thought of it makes yer want to boak, but hey ho, needs must.
Getting another day nearer your wee holiday Jess.
Enjoy your walk on Saturday Myra and am sure your mum will be thoroughly spoiled tomorrow, how is yer wee dad these days?
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 09:23 PM

Hi Myra I felt quite cold today with the wind once it died down a bit it was fine. You remember when friendthe Irish girl who came to my party last year. Yesterday she was saying good bye to her friend Jan who is a male, a car came flying round the corner hit Jan's car and Jean ended up under it. She has two broken legs a broken back bleeding stomach and a broken jaw and injuries to her face. They operated on her today and they have operated on her legs and stomach just waiting to hear some more information.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 10:14 PM

So very sad Jess, your poor friend Jean, we just never know what is going to happen next. Heartbreaking and so very worrying.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2015, 10:40 PM

Rona I still cant believe what happened to her yesterday, her nephew is going to call me tomorrow with more information.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 01:29 AM

a very late hello from me, can't sleep now. I worked overtime this evening and then had some things to do afterwards and then it was bedtime before i knew it but cant drop off. Jess I am so sorry to hear about your friend Jean, what a terrible accident. I hope she makes a full recovery but it sounds like it will take quite a while. Rona good luck with your hospital test tomorrow, once you get it out of the way you can concentrate on your weekend away to go and see wee Chloe getting christened and having her 1st birthday awwww. Myra enjoy taking your mum to Martin's for lunch tomorrow. Imagine your wee Ross soon to be 21, where do the years go. It will be Ben's next year. Sorry to hear of poor Tenshi passing away, hugs for Martin. well I think I will have a cuppa and try and get off to sleep. Night night all xx
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 02:43 AM

Oh my goodness Jess! Yes I remember Jean. Poor woman. Please keep us posted as to how she is.

Dorothy, I'm awake at stupid o' clock too. It's the pattern for me these days. You'll be glad it's Friday

Rona, good luck with your endoscopy. I had that done a few years ago. I decided not to take sedation as I wanted to drive home after it. Sedation means you obviously don't remember it. Might be a good thing!

Yes, my wee dad is just plodding on. Living a life of strict routine. He can't cope with anything out with that. His appetite has changed drastically. It's funny because he used to eat like a horse! He's turning into a wee skinnymalinky

I'll need to try and get some more shut eye..........
valentinojess
largs, scotland

15-05-2015, 09:05 AM

Dorothy I was the same took overtime when it was available you have to working for the NHS. Myra I'm sure Martin will spoil your wee mum rotten at her lunch and she'll enjoy the garden. Rona good luck with the test today and relax and enjoy the Christening and Birthday celebrations. I'll keep you all informed about Jean it is going to be a long road to recovery but she will get there as she doesn't lie down to anything.
chattielaidee
Glasgow

15-05-2015, 03:13 PM

Hospital all done and dusted, was orrible, but over with lol!!! I cant stop thinking about poor Jean, and think there for the grace of god go I, a more harmless lady you would never find, why do these things always happen to those that are good in life, just isn't fair.

Myra am sure you will have a great time with your mum, she will be thoroughly spoiled but am sure she deserves it. Wont be long Dorothy and you'll be making a cake for Ben's 21st but you never know, it could be a wedding cake hehe!!!
valentinojess
largs, scotland

15-05-2015, 05:21 PM

Hi Rona you'll be glad that the hospital is over with now you can relax for a wee while before you pack your case for the weekend. I still haven't any more about Jean I've phoned her nephew and hopes he gets in touch soon.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 05:43 PM

Hi again pals. Rona, I'm glad you got that over and done with. Not the nicest procedure, but quick enough. You can look forward to the weekend now

Jess, I was telling martin about your wee pal Jean. It's just horrendous. I'm assuming she's in the SGH. Och my thoughts are with her, and you x

My mum had a lovely time today. Had a nice lunch and blether, then Martin took us on the tour of Mauchline. My wee mum felt as though she was on holiday!

Back home now and having a nice relaxing night.

Dorothy do you have anything exciting planned for the weekend?

Page 37 of 49 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top