Join for free
Page 46 of 49 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2015, 10:12 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Dorothy the coach driver can make or break your coach holiday, some are good and others are rotten. Rona is off on holiday tomorrow lucky her.I hope the weather is good next week for our wee jaunt to your fair city. It looks like it is going to be a wet night here.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2015, 11:36 PM

hello where is everyone tonight? Its been a much better day today and nice to see the sun out. Lovely evening so I went for a nice long walk. Oor Rona will be in Majorca by now I should think, I hope she has a great time. Myra not long before you and Martin go to Barcelona? hi Jess what did you do today? How is your friend Jean getting on in hospital?
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 10:31 AM

Hi Dorothy the weather was nothing great here yesterday some sunshine then it disappeared again. Hope we have good weather next Wednesday for our trip to Edinburghgs a. Jean isn't to good at the moment she is on oxygen but knows that we are there and she squeezes your hand. She moves her legs and lifts her arms up and her head from the pillow. I'm going up to see her later with her sister, her nephew and Margaret is also going up for a visit.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 07:08 PM

Hello girls. Hope you've had a nice day.

Jess, poor Jean. She's had a helluva time of it. God love her. I was wondering how she was getting on.

Dorothy you're doing well with your walking and fitness. I'm the opposite at the moment and the weight has piled on. Too much wining and dining.

Rona will be lying on a sun kissed beach with a cocktail

It's turned out warmer here. Some of the hospital staff are going on a booze cruise tomorrow night and I hope it keeps nice for them. They had a lovely night last year. I told them I hope it didn't end up like the scene in Titanic wi the windaes steamed up

Craig's wee cat Poppy has spent her first night at his flat. He's bought her a bed, toys, you name it. She'll get spoiled rotten.

Martin is feeling much better.

Am I right in thinking it's 1.30ish on Saturday at the Camperdown? Looking forward to seeing you all
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 09:11 PM

Hi Myra yes it was 1.30 we agreed at the Camperdown on Saturday, I am fair looking forward to it. I think Jess is going to meet Ursula at the bus station and I am coming through on the train. I've heard about these booze cruises ha ha, I am sure they will all have a great time! I am sure Craig's cat Poppy will settle right in.. aww I love cats. I would like one but there are days when both Ben and I are working it would be stuck in the house all day possibly for almost 12 hours, that's not fair and I wouldn't like to think of it outside for that length of time either. Also vets bills can turn out to be expensive if required. Jess I am sorry to hear Jean is still struggling, but its good she knows you are there and can squeeze your hand.. it's so sad.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

04-06-2015, 09:13 PM

Hi Myra I was up seeing Jean today at the Hospital, she has a chest infection and is still on oxygen but she was moving her legs today and lifting her arms. Glad to hear Martin is feeling much better. We went on a booze cruise when we were working. it went to Balloch. All pets now seem to have their beds and toys now they are like children. 1 30 is fine for me on Saturday at the Camperdown. I was in Paisley tonight to get the train and there was a guy there preaching the bible then they were all singing hymns.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 09:54 PM

Dorothy I'd love a wee pet too, but its difficult when you're working. Maybe some day ........

I was telling them at work about our boat trip in Oban and the Islands . Never seen an island yet. The weather was awful.

Jess I'll just get you all in the Camperdown. First in gets a table
valentinojess
largs, scotland

04-06-2015, 09:59 PM

Dorothy a cat can be left on its own as long as it has a litter tray and food its happy. Myra see you at the Camperdown on Saturday.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

04-06-2015, 10:12 PM

Aye Myra I remember our Oban boat trip the weather was awful and absolutely pouring but we were ok inside the boat and got wet on the inside with oor wee bottles of wine See you at the Camperdown on Saturday at 1.30 Jess I suppose if I ever got a cat it would need to be a hoose cat
valentinojess
largs, scotland

04-06-2015, 10:38 PM

It certainly was a wet weekend inside and out but a good one.

Page 46 of 49 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top