Join for free
Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 11:29 AM

Re: Israel - a racist state!!!

I must say UJ i do wonder why you have failed to answer my very simple question .

If Israel is such a racist country why do thousands of Africans want to go there ?

Surely they would hate such a country and prefer to live in Africa amongst Africans then no such problem would arise ?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You know it would help if some people had a grasp, even an inkling would help save embarrassment ... of the current state of politics in the world.
I don't pretend to understand it all morti but I do know Rwanda has a lot of its own problems and chucking people into the mix just because they are the same colour isn't going to help anyone.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Now the Israeli government are coming out in their true colours - a neo fascist, racist state!!!

http://www.dw.com/en/israel-to-depor...ent/a-41443084
Ahhh, a response from Jeremy’s biggest fan and spin doctor...you will never learn UJ, you are too old for the barricades mate,.....your time has come and gone.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
.....but I do know Rwanda has a lot of its own problems and chucking people into the mix just because they are the same colour isn't going to help anyone.

It's not a matter of colour at all it's the serious matter of a tiny country having unlimited amounts of single male illegal immigrants .
They entered through Egypt wihich is a safe country .
Refugees are supposed to stay in the first safe country.
Israel is a small country it has limited capability of accepting people migrating into their country.
There are dangers of blindly allowing people to enter into a country.
Germany has accepted hundreds of thousands from the middle east and their crime rate has skyrocketed.
Ditto Denmark and Holland .
Israel has enough to deal with with Hamas, the Palestinians, Iran, and others.
The UN who is always making rediculous allegations against Israel seems to have no problem in making them responsible for thousands of illegal refugees .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Ahhh, a response from Jeremy’s biggest fan and spin doctor...you will never learn UJ, you are too old for the barricades mate,.....your time has come and gone.
And I'm told not to make things personal, can't believe this forum sometimes.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

27-03-2018, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It's not a matter of colour at all it's the serious matter of a tiny country having unlimited amounts of single male illegal immigrants .
Israel is a small country it has limited capability of accepting people migrating into their country.
Germany has accepted hundreds of thousands from the middle east and their crime rate has skyrocketed.
The UN who is always making rediculous allegations against Israel seems to have no problem in making them responsible for thousands of illegal refugees .
If you think random Africans can be plopped into their African countries it's clear it is about colour. The various African nations are all very different. You wouldn't put an Italian into Poland and just expect them to fit in.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

That is precisely what it is - since these REFUGEES are neither white or orthodox jews!!! they are being treated differently.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 12:11 PM

I dislike the title this thread.

I’m a frequent visitor to our friends in Israel.

I’d hate for them to see what’s being written here.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-03-2018, 12:15 PM

No doubt they are used to being abused by the ignorant
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-03-2018, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
That is precisely what it is - since these REFUGEES are neither white or orthodox jews!!! they are being treated differently.
Baldocks you have them in Brighton if your so concerned .
Or perhaps your mate Putin will plenty of room in Russia .

Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top