Join for free
Page 9 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 02:22 PM

Re: Israel - a racist state!!!

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You teach your neighbours by behaving well, encouraging them to behave well by your good behaviour. You teach them to fight by grabbing their land and treating them badly.
So why would anyone want to live in nasty old Israel ?
Like all the Israeli Arabs , the West Bank 'Palestinians '
Not rushing off to live in Gaza under Jeremy's mate Hamas are they?
How about the 40000 Africans why didn't they stay in Egypt ?
A safe country and much nearer than Israel ?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You teach your neighbours by behaving well, encouraging them to behave well by your good behaviour. You teach them to fight by grabbing their land and treating them badly.
You what? What pink fluffy world do you live on ?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 02:43 PM

Of course immigrants want to go to Israel It's a no brainer.
Aren't they the sixth wealthiest country in the ME now? .. Though as with most countries there's a rapidly growing disparity of ownership in wealth distribution... some sectors are relatively poor.
How can they not be wealthy with the US giving them 3 billion dollars a year for their military defence and military ambitions ?
The American taxpayer pays more for Israel's defence/growth than any Israeli does.

Isn't it their wealth which makes some people believe they should do more? Every other country in the world is expected to.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 03:16 PM

I didn’t mean it to say it was about the people - but what is being said about their country.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
I didn’t mean it to say it was about the people - but what is being said about their country.
Which is all perfectly true!!!

Yet more evidence of the zionist state's racist, neo-fascist policies.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8275991.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
I don't see them as special and perfect Sally any more than any other country, we all have things we shouldn't be proud of. If Israel wants to be thought better of they have to change. They aren't alone many of our countries need to too. But they can't be above criticism IMO
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 05:01 PM

I don’t care if you don’t.

This is not a thread I’ll continue to watch.
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 07:38 PM

Not all Israeli jews are zionists, indeed some are brave enough to criticise
their own government for its shameful treatment of the Palestinians who
have had their homes and businesses stolen and been forced to live behind high walls. Like concentration camps.
Criticism of Israel is not criticism of jews, like all religions there are good and bad.
Their treatment of these Africans is wrong, but not surprising.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 08:13 PM

Never been to Israel have you ?

You are spouting all the usual anti Semitic clap trap .

The Palestinians have not had their homes and businesses stolen nor do they live in concentration camps.

The treatment of these Africans has been extremely good .
Only single adult males are to be deported children their families and retired people can stay .
Those that are to be deported have been offered a free flanger and a cash sum to help them start elsewhere .
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 08:23 PM

Not anti Semitic at all but anti Israeli treatment of Palestinians.
I suggest you educate yourself into what the Israeli government has stolen from them. There have been enough films made about it.

Page 9 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top