Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 12:06 AM

Re: Maxi dresses for the more mature.

In addition to the comments on here Queue
Your personality and joie de vivre will outshine any outfit you choose to wear
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It's quite an elegant dress, so with the appropriate hair-style you could look like Audrey Hepburn.
Wow! I’m impressed. Yes indeed she very well could.

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
If only I was beautiful enough to carry it off like Audrey. What a lovely thought though Judd .
Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Don't do yourself down LQ ... I've been peeping at your pictures in your albums and I reckon that dress will suit you very well. You'll look stunning.
You tell her Mortica. Don’t ever put yourself down. It can become an unflattering habit. I know cause I do it all the time .
You’re only 58 not 88. It’s a beautiful dress and you should get it and wear it with pride. Oh and have fun !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 05:42 AM

It is a lovely dress, LQ, and I love the silver sandals as well!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 06:31 AM

It's a very pretty dress to be sure, for the evening. I'd just say that you really do need firm upper arms to show it off properly, and ideally you need to be slim (same as most fashions of course). If you're a short, plump lady I'm not sure it would look quite the same.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 07:06 AM

Personally I don’t think it’s the right style of dress for a holiday I’m Spain. It’s too dressy. A better alternative would be a casual maxi dress, Next have some lovely ones this season.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
Personally I don’t think it’s the right style of dress for a holiday I’m Spain. It’s too dressy. A better alternative would be a casual maxi dress, Next have some lovely ones this season.
I agree Sally, go for something less formal LQ quiz maxi dresses are more for evening than daytime...Sally you are right Next have some lovely daytime maxi dresses right now lovely colour by the way .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->

Lion Queen

If Daphne Selfie Model age 90 years can wear similar dresses so can you
And, with your blonde hair and lovely smile, you will razzle-dazzle them.

That woman looks stupid!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 08:47 AM

Classic cut and a beautiful colour, go for it girl.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
That woman looks stupid!
Actually she is stunning Tara there are some pictures of her in our local M&S she looks really good and her hair is still thick...Good for her I love that older women are looking after themselves and it's appreciated
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Actually she is stunning Tara there are some pictures of her in our local M&S she looks really good and her hair is still thick...Good for her I love that older women are looking after themselves and it's appreciated
I have never heard of the woman, but I thought she looked daft, but each to their own.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top