Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 03:20 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Well, I have been done my 1 & half hours yoga this morning, then popped in Morrison's to get my pooches some marrow bones, had a sandwich & cuppa, went to the pet shop to get my Izzy some new tennis balls to play with, took my old mower and some other stuff over the tip, filled up with petrol, and finally got back home just as the heavens opened.
I've now got to go out again as it seems I have to collect a parcel from the sorting office in town. Damn and blast.

Upon my return, I see that our EZ and that Judsy fellow have done little more than lie about having Siestas!

Why is it always us wimmin who have to do everything?

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well, I have been done my 1 & half hours yoga this morning, then popped in Morrison's to get my pooches some marrow bones, had a sandwich & cuppa, went to the pet shop to get my Izzy some new tennis balls to play with, took my old mower and some other stuff over the tip, filled up with petrol, and finally got back home just as the heavens opened.
I've now got to go out again as it seems I have to collect a parcel from the sorting office in town. Damn and blast.

Upon my return, I see that our EZ and that Judsy fellow have done little more than lie about having Siestas!

Come on Mups, you know the answer to that

It is because they are useless at everything they do.....I mean look at their attempts to be last to post
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 07:42 PM

Ah, no men around.
Hold on no women either.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

That Judsy fellow was working in the morning and taking his mum to th'ospital in the afternoon so no siesta for me (Chance would be a fine thing). She's okay though (fingers crossed), just having some checks on her ticker.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 10:02 PM

Say hi to her from us wonderful fellow wimmin on here ..

You're not last now.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 10:07 PM

Checks on her ticker? My turn next week.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 10:21 PM

Evening EZ .....
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 10:32 PM

A very good evening to you Morticia i hope you are well.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 11:20 PM

Looks like we're last tonight Morti.
Just the way it should be.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2018, 11:25 PM

Just popped in to say Goodnight to everyone.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top