Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 06:05 PM

Re: Don't Jump!

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
Well Thank You for that.

I haven't cheated and never would not, that it's any business of anyone else.
Time I left this Forum.
Don't leave.

Its just that another member did not know about your posts about the problem you were having with your wife a few months ago.

Nice to see that your wife had laught over this.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Don't leave.

Its just that another member did not know about your posts about the problem you were having with your wife a few months ago.

Nice to see that your wife had laught over this.
All very confusing but it seems to have a happy ending so that'll do nicely.

FGS Steve do NOT have a hissy fit and leave just because some daft bat got the wrong end of the stick
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 07:55 PM

You can't leave Steve! We need to know how you get on with your implants!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 09:27 PM

Rachel...do keep up lovey!!

I agree with Tess, we need updates on the implants.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 01:45 PM

Rachel

You said "I felt sympathetic until I realised Steve has a wife !"

That's as may be but what I don't have is a life!

I'm not dead yet - I think I'd have noticed - so I'd like to get to know someone if I can and, eventually, perhaps take it beyond that but at the moment I really need the sound processor & switch-on tomorrow then start to learn to hear all over again.

My wife has plenty of friends and I'm very happy for her but I have nobody except the people I work with and the residents where I work.

You weren't to know, I do realise that.

I've had a lot of pain to deal with lately plus a stalker plus an obsessed Russian woman sending me umpteen flippin' emails then the Police thinking I'm a suicide!

God!

All I want is a LIFE! stevmk2
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 01:53 PM

I've had three separate spates of "inappropriate" calls from strangers in my lifetime
I always tried to make light of the situation but inside I was seriously scared
Thank goodness mobile phones came along so that numbers are no longer listed along with addresses...
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 02:07 PM

Rachel

I'm not dead yet - I think I'd have noticed - so I'd like to get to know someone if I can and, eventually, perhaps take it beyond that but at the moment I really need the sound processor & switch-on tomorrow then start to learn to hear all over again.

My wife has plenty of friends and I'm very happy for her but I have nobody except the people I work with and the residents where I work.

I've had a lot of pain to deal with lately plus a stalker plus an obsessed Russian woman sending me umpteen flippin' emails then the Police thinking I'm a suicide!

God!

Bloody Hell Steve

HUGS HUGS and more HUGS

I know virtual hugs can't do a lot, but you know you have the support of your friends, both real and internet.

Really sorry for my first comment ... hope to goodness you can manage to ignore it.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 02:42 PM

Rachel

God!

Do yourself a favour and we walk away Steve. I did it. You will be surprised the feeling of free do. Don't stay through a sense of loyalty. You have one life enjoy it
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Bloody Hell Steve
HUGS HUGS and more HUGS
I know virtual hugs can't do a lot, but you know you have the support of your friends, both real and internet.
Absolutely no worries Rachel - liked the virtual hugs - made my virtual ribs ache!
All I need to do is get friends near me but if I can hear again and I've got all this support online too, I'm halfway there!
stevmk2 xx
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

10-07-2016, 06:44 PM

Absolutely no worries Rachel - liked the virtual hugs - made my virtual ribs ache!
All I need to do is get friends near me but if I can hear again and I've got all this support online too, I'm halfway there!
stevmk2 xx

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top