Join for free
Page 46 of 67 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 > Last »
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 07:51 AM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 3)

Foggy first thing but the sun is now breaking thro'.
Going with my granddaughter for her final wedding dress fitting this afternoon,the wedding is in 4weeks come Saturday.Will try not to blabber too much!
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 08:09 AM

Oh wow! You're entitled to blabber all you like Enfys, I would be too!

My lucky night last night. Went to the Bowls Dinner at the pub in the village and came home with 3 trophies!! They had a new chef in and it was the worst dinner I've ever had there (Beef & Ale pie left in the oven too long and uncuttable and a most odd flavour). You would have been proud of me though, I did "mention" it to the owner, who came into the bar at the end of the evening, so let's hope that won't happen again.

Off to get some compost and sort my greenhouse out today, feeling weak at the knees already...............
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 01:12 PM

Hope the fitting went well Enfys and well done Sue
Lovely sunshine first thing but a chilly breeze has come up so not nice enough to sit out but at least my bedsheets are blowing well
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 09:09 AM

My granddaughter looked lovely in her wedding dress,I managed to hold it together until we went back to the car!She used to be a tomboy when she was little,how the years have flown.
Going to see my friend in Singleton Hospital later on.It's a nightmare finding a parking space there.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 02:01 PM

Jac.......Aaaron is really getting up my nose
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 05:34 PM

The Irish "beauty " is doing it for me Nimby !!!
Its been a funny day here, not so cold but a thick sea mist has come up.
I popped to West X for my meds and bought a plant but my giddiness was so bad I came back . OK in the car t g
Daughter came down this pm and brought me 2 pieces of salmon from the restaurant so I've just had a piece for my tea
Have decided to get one of those alarms you can wear because if I fell down here I may be down for days before anybody checked. Old age !!!!!!
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 09:20 PM

We'd notice if you weren't on here Jac. Do you want to PM us the number of your daughter so we could get in touch?

Have just spent a couple of hours hunting up old photos to make a collage as a present for a couple celebrating their Diamond Wedding tomorrow. Have been invited to dinner, but am still struggling to decide what to take as a present. Thinking of a basket of fruit, I'm sure they don't want dust-collectors at their age!
Jac
Wales UK

23-05-2015, 01:18 PM

That's a good idea Sue, will do. I have sent the form off for the alarm as well,its only £2 a week.
Made myself go to Mumbles. Its lovely here so first time out in a t-shirt .I walked from the castle to Boots and back so glad to be home now.Nice to see families down on beach and the sea is like a millpond
Hope you are all enjoying the day
Jac
Wales UK

23-05-2015, 02:01 PM

Sue ,dont seem to have your e-mail so sent message on FB xxx
Sweetsue
midWales

23-05-2015, 02:23 PM

Message received Jac. Will make sure to keep eyes open!!

Lovely day here, two lots of washing out on the line. I've just remade my bed, and am now passing out with the heat. Going to sit down and sew for the rest of the afternoon. Lexi is arriving shortly, but she's had a walk this morning, so I expect she'll be glad to lie in the shade.

Decided on the basket of fruit so made a quick dash to Hay-on-Wye this morning. Picked exactly the right moment, when I was coming home, the cars were bumper to bumper going in. It's lovely to see the town en fete, but I must admit I'd rather be at home! Going out to dinner tonight, but not in Hay, thank goodness.

Page 46 of 67 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top