Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 04:50 PM

Films you've watched at least three times

Any films you've watched at least three times? One of mines is Billy Elliott. Love it.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 05:38 PM

Re: Films you've watched at least three times

Jurassic Park springs to mind. 1, 2 AND 3.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 05:48 PM

Too many to list. I watch animated films over and over. I also watch films such as Lord of the Ding Dongs over and over just like I read the books in the same manner: in fact reading it now. There are other films I like to watch too such as 'The Shine': http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117631/: I particularly like the part where he plays the piano in the cafe where everyone just considers him a nothing ...

Brings a tear to my eye every time ...

Based on a true story of David Helfgott who was a child prodigy but suffered a mental breakdown.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 06:16 PM

Casablanca is a film I could never tire of, no matter how many times I watch it.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 06:20 PM

A Good Year
Under a Tuscan Sun
My house in Umbria
Hotel du Lac

A Good Year always watch this when my spirits need a lift.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 06:35 PM

Gone with the Wind .. it used to be on every Xmas

Might have seen Beethoven (the first one) 3 times on telly and pBigfoot and the Hendersons
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 06:59 PM

Well apart from all the chirstmas films that I play every year...

Jumping Jack flash, my depression film ( it makes me laugh)
Kinky boots, love English films

Green mile..Brilliant
Meet Joe black.. Cry every time
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 08:48 PM

I wish I could watch a film just once, I can't seem to even get to the point of starting to watch one ......... is there something really good I should watch?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 08:51 PM

Finding Nemo.
ET (mainly because my mother loved it in her latter years and I watched it with her)

Nowadays I find it quite hard to watch films. I just don't seem able to concentrate on them without my mind wandering off...
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 09:11 PM

The problem is partly that I hate sentimental stories which I would guess they are. A lot of films have a Hollywood spin which has a similar formula of tugging at the heart strings etc. Nothing wrong with that if it works for you.
I would like a good alternative.

Thanks for suggestions anyway Ania, I think I watched ET back in the 80's, remember it just slightly. I think I watched something called 'A Fish Called Wanda' with John Cleese I seem to remember unless I was hallucinating at the time

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top