Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 05:07 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone.

Just come back from a 2 mile walk - there has been a really hard frost. The trees look beautiful, and the roads and pavements are all sparkling - pretty but lethal to walk on - so take care all those of you venturing out!

The ironing goblins have plans for me today - so will be watching two of my favourite Christmas DVDs while that is done - "The Flight of the Reindeer" and the Richard Attenborough version of "Miracle on 34th Street".

After that ... hibernating in the craft room to do some writing.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 05:14 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

That sounds like an absolutely lovely start to what promises to be a cozy Saturday. Well done on those 2 miles! Enjoy your day - I am off to bed.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 06:05 AM

Morning all.
Nope, not at work but my body clock is out as usual, so it's my habitual pre-dawn DVD watching soujorn.

Miracle on 34th Street is a great film. On the same scale as It's A Wonderful Life for me

Today, it's a visit to the doc's to see if anything can be done with my knees. I may ask about cortizone injections.

After that, a last minute trip to Debenhams for a mooch for my wife's presents....still hopelessly at a loss at what to buy her!

In the afternoon I'll be meeting up with some buddies for a few beers followed by a meal in a town near me called Beverley.

Have a great day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 06:44 AM

Good morning all looks like I’m joining the early birds who can’t sleep, I’ve been awake since just after 3:00am. From what I can see, it’s looking very frosty out.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 06:51 AM

Good morning everyone, some real early birds on here today.

I'm laying a laminate floor today, so sore knees for me as well Floydy, but at least the project is nearing the end. Hopefully the floor should just about be done and cleared up for mid afternoon so then maybe a sit down and a film.

Enjoy the day folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 07:45 AM

Good morning.

I've been up more or less since just before 5, courtesy of this fur baby of mine. I tried to get her to settle but she wasn't having any of it. I tried going back to bed but she just grizzled and grizzled, and I found out she'd then pooped. Oh dear.

She has been running about the lounge like a rocket, and has finished her peanut butter in the kong. I've had a coffee, and just sitting in my chair waiting for the clock to go round. Dunno what for, though.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 08:01 AM

Good morning all.

Quite frosty here.

Off to Sainsbury's then off into Town look around the shops for a while, then come back home and cook a nice piece of Smoked Haddock for lunch.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 09:08 AM

Good morning everybody.

I do feel sorry for you Jazzi - you'll be ready for your Christmas holiday...

It's just housework & shopping for me today and then relaxing over a nice meal with friends tonight.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 09:39 AM

Good morning all.
Endless blue sky and sunshine, but frost and ice everywhere.

Just need to get a bit of shopping, then staying in to finish decorations.
My back's still palying up, and I've got a sore throat as well now! Just what I could do without.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 09:59 AM

Good morning everyone very cold and frosty here.
Dog walked,birds fed I am going to make some pickled cabbage and gingerbread men for the family then do the ironing.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top