Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 01:26 PM

~ Wednesday Song ~

For Marta's Mama, "Cecelia" - Buon compleanno, Cecelia - ti voglio bene e vi auguriamo un giorno felice festa! Ci sentiamo molto presto ..... Buon giorno mia cara! da Gia xoxo

SIMON & GARFUNKLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5_QV97eYqM
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 01:39 PM

Re: ~ Wednesday Song ~

Thanks for that one Gianetta. Paul Simon is one of my favourites ever and Simon and Garfunkel were a significant piece of music history. I'll happily sing along with Cecilia, though she's not one of my favourites; that would be America, I think, or possibly Old Friends, which is becoming strangely relevant.

Here's a good one for you

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - enjoy
Have a good day

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 01:42 PM

For Gia x

dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 01:47 PM

Oooh lovely - can I have a bit of that one too Patsy? It's another of my favourites
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Oooh lovely - can I have a bit of that one too Patsy? It's another of my favourites
Pleased you like the song Hilary - just love the Beach Boys
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 02:02 PM

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 04:01 PM

Three very different kind of song - Each one interesting in it own way. Thank you Michael..... "O-der-lady-" is funny - Kiss is crazy - and the mans chorus is very nice to hear it. Thank you. Gia xo
Gianetta
US

02-03-2016, 04:06 PM

Ahhh haha...... Yes! I think you will last may be 2 hour here with my family, Patsy ...haha...but I would love if you can visit us! Wouldn't it be nice? I know Uncle Nuno would be VERY please...haha! If you visit here one day, be sure to wear pant because Uncle Nuno is a peek-er...lol....he pick up the back you skirt and he look for you hiney. Gahh! I waiting for the day he will do that to my neighbor Margie -- I can hear the scream already... haha! XOXO I like Beach Boys also, Patsy and Hilary! Good choice for us today! Grazie mia bella sorellas! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

02-03-2016, 04:11 PM

Hi Hilary! Aww......you are so sweeet to post for me Allison Krauss & Robert Plant song..... I like it very much! While I was listen, I also see that she sing this one - it use to be a FOUNDATIONS song. They use to sing BUTTERCUP - but I like this one with Allison Krauss sing it! - so I will post this one back - just for YOU my dear friend! I hope you will like to hear it. xo Gia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsV7vpHhR9g
dinahsmum
SW England

02-03-2016, 04:27 PM

I prefer the Foundations too but I like the difference in treatment. Really makes you listen. You wouldn't think it's the same song

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top