Join for free
Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 10:11 PM

Re: "The BBC's LIBERAL Agenda"

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
No it's because they are going Ga ga!
It's the left wing appeasing apologists that are ga ga!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
I don't; even underetsand that comment. What I do understand is that all the bleating about he BBC comes from people who yearn for the type of Right wing news for idiots that finds an outlet on various channels in the USA. To these hard of thinking folk, the BBC, reporting largely form the Centre, appears to be dangerously Left wing when they are no such thing.
In fact, so tortured is the BBC's anxiety (in the face of Tory political pressure) to be balanced, we get a hard line brexiteer interviewed whenever a person less extremist over the EU is spoken to.
You can call me all you want, not that that would bother me, but the BBC is without any doubt left-wing biased.

I had always thought it was toward the Loony Party but, as Col. Grim pointed out, perhaps the Limp Dem Party is more likely.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I hear as many moan it's left wing as moan it's right wing to me that means they are probably doing quite well being equal and undiscriminating.

It's anti brexit though !
In all honestly, I have never heard anyone accuse the BBC of right-wing bias!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-12-2017, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
You are probably correct. But why?
Is it a kind of feudal trait?
No, quite simply it is because as we grow older we gain life experience.

I'm sure that, as our left-leaning youth grow older, they will gradually change their political bias.

And those older people who still vote for the Loony Party just haven't quite grown up yet!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2017, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
In all honestly, I have never heard anyone accuse the BBC of right-wing bias!
There are many who I have heard accuse the BBC of having right-wing bias . Personally, I can't see it, but Laura K is almost 'red', although since she has suffered a character assassination in in recent months, she does seem to have toned her attitude down somewhat.

I don't fully believe anything the BBC tells us. It's either not fully the truth, half the truth, the twisted truth or even the truth as they alone can interpret it !

There is also much important news they don't even report, because I think they have become more like a 'gossip column 'rather than a news channel.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

27-12-2017, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
No it's because they are going Ga ga!
You speak or yourself!

Oh, you were, thats okay then.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

27-12-2017, 07:58 AM

Excellent post ms Puddle,

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
... but Laura K is almost 'red', although since she has suffered a character assassination in recent months, she does seem to have toned her attitude down somewhat.
hmmm, clearly an ardent LIBERAL remoaner, and yet the bbc will not bring her to heel, I thought we had a dangerous dogs act in this country!

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
There is also much important news they don't even report...
Ah, that would be all the Daesh returning to Britain, or HRM's failure to knight our dear Nigel, or the .... anon
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2017, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
No, quite simply it is because as we grow older we gain life experience.

I'm sure that, as our left-leaning youth grow older, they will gradually change their political bias.

And those older people who still vote for the Loony Party just haven't quite grown up yet!
Total bullsh!t!

I have never, nor never will vote for the scumbag 'nasty party'.and
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

27-12-2017, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Total bullsh!t!

I have never, nor never will vote for the scumbag 'nasty party'.and
Your avatar picture suggest you've been on benefits most of your life Unk, why would you vote for the conservatives!

https://www.facebook.com/LeaveMnsLea...6678666264790/
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2017, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->
Your avatar picture suggest you've been on benefits most of your life Unk, why would you vote for the conservatives!

https://www.facebook.com/LeaveMnsLea...6678666264790/
I al
Ways knew you were illiterate, this confirms it. Nowhere on my profile page have I said I was in receipt of social security benefits for most of my life!!!

Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top