Join for free
Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 03:00 PM

Re: "The BBC's LIBERAL Agenda"

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes, they are allowed too Purwell.
Not sure that you would recognise one if it bit your bum.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

30-12-2017, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
What about some sensible posts?
Yeh sorry Purwell, I totally forgot how great this country is at producing internet 'TROLLS', ring any bells!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 06:00 PM

Yes it does, have met many like you.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->
Yeh, I hear this from time to time but I'm not convinced,

What about our Royal family

What about our historic building and heritage sites

What about our political system

What about our pharmaceutical companies/research

What about our financial institutions

What about our geographical position as an 'Island'

What about our NHS, free at the point of use

What about our British weather seasons

What about our industry

No I'm sorry swimfeeder I cannot bring myself to agree that we have become a bongo-bongo land!
What on earth do those listed items relate to us being a "Global Power"? The royal family and historic buildings are irrelevant, many countries have those. "What about our industry", it has been handed over to foreign conglomerates.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

30-12-2017, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
What on earth do those listed items relate to us being a "Global Power"? The royal family and historic buildings are irrelevant, many countries have those. "What about our industry", it has been handed over to foreign conglomerates.
Exactly, but never mind, it will all be ok in the end, we are heading for the Promised Land. According to the Luddites on here that is.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->
Yeh, I hear this from time to time but I'm not convinced,

What about our Royal family

What about our historic building and heritage sites

What about our political system

What about our pharmaceutical companies/research

What about our financial institutions

What about our geographical position as an 'Island'

What about our NHS, free at the point of use

What about our British weather seasons

What about our industry

No I'm sorry swimfeeder I cannot bring myself to agree that we have become a bongo-bongo land!
This is why we should stand together (some hope) and make this country successful after Brexit.

Although we are no longer a global power (our politicians and do-gooders must come to realise that), but we still have many assets that the rest of the world must admire.

As I said elsewhere, we should take a leaf out of the Switzerlanders' book (sorry, 'Swiss's' just sounds wrong!) and keep our noses out of everyone else's problems. Whatever we make out of Brexit should be channelled to ourselves and no-one else.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
This is why we should stand together (some hope) and make this country successful after Brexit.

Although we are no longer a global power (our politicians and do-gooders must come to realise that), but we still have many assets that the rest of the world must admire.

As I said elsewhere, we should take a leaf out of the Switzerlanders' book (sorry, 'Swiss's' just sounds wrong!) and keep our noses out of everyone else's problems. Whatever we make out of Brexit should be channelled to ourselves and no-one else.

The scumbags in the 'nasty party' have already opened bank accounts in various tax havens to squirrel away oodles of Brexit dosh.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The scumbags in the 'nasty party' have already opened bank accounts in various tax havens to squirrel away oodles of Brexit dosh.
And Compo the Clown and his Loonies have no doubt plans to send as much money as they can to terrorist organisations, especially if those organisations are willing to kill Jews.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2017, 08:17 PM

Tautologous crap from senile Joe as per usual.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

30-12-2017, 08:26 PM

Well there we have it, Perwell, a self confessed troll-remoaner

Remoaners, we're leaving europe, its great init

Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top