Join for free
Page 15 of 17 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 >
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

31-12-2017, 12:31 PM

Re: "The BBC's LIBERAL Agenda"

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Guess who refuses to move with the times and remains fixed in the last century?

Colonelgrim you are also very wrong in your assumptions about me, I do live in this country, and also, I worked in the NHS for 20+ years until my retirement at 67, so know it from the inside out.
Question: How many people 'work' in the NHS?

Answer: About 30 percent, and they're all nurses!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2017, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->
I will be Unk, and you'll be coming with me

In the words of pygmalion, "Not bloody likely". I wouldn't want to get within 10 miles of a 'nasty party' dinosaur like you.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2017, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->
Question: How many people 'work' in the NHS?

Answer: About 30 percent, and they're all nurses!
For over twenty years I worked the equivalent of six days a week, for five days pay. No lunch or coffee breaks, but worked straight through with a sandwich at my desk. No overtime ever. We always said the NHS would not exist except for the goodwill of the staff. The same applies today, I know, because I have many friends who are still working over and above their hours. I loved my job, that it why I stayed on until I was sixty seven and would have continued longer if I had been able to reduce my hours.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

31-12-2017, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
For over twenty years I worked the equivalent of six days a week, for five days pay. No lunch or coffee breaks, but worked straight through with a sandwich at my desk. No overtime ever. We always said the NHS would not exist except for the goodwill of the staff. The same applies today, I know, because I have many friends who are still working over and above their hours. I loved my job, that it why I stayed on until I was sixty seven and would have continued longer if I had been able to reduce my hours.
My apologies CeeCee, it seems my Q & A post struck a nerve with your NHS 'desk' job, little wonder you didn't want to give it up!
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

31-12-2017, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
In the words of pygmalion, "Not bloody likely". I wouldn't want to get within 10 miles of a 'nasty party' dinosaur like you.
So can we take it from your post that you'll be emigrating to somewhere in Europe in 2019, yes.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2017, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oh another Colonel Blimp then. Why don't you go back to the 19th Century, you'll be far happier there!!!
I wouldn't mention the word blimp if I were you UJ
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

01-01-2018, 05:26 AM

Some pretty damning evidence here...............

"The BBC has long been recognised as having been hijacked by Social Justice Warriors (SJWs) pushing their racist, social engineering ‘progressive liberal’ agenda, but it’s seldom that such a high profile figure has been so brazen in spelling it out.

Speaking to BBC’s flagship publication Radio Times, Steven Moffat revealed that while the corporation’s target audience were “progressive liberals” and SJWs, its propaganda was squarely aimed at “people who voted Brexit” – in other words conservatives, libertarians and patriots.

Vanity Fair’s Joanna Robinson lavished praise on Moffat for politicising the BBC show Doctor Who and placing it on “the frontline of the culture war.”" [1]

Reference:[1] https://bnp.org.uk/bbc-will-lie-fals...white-britain/
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 07:56 AM

Hi

I have no time at all for the BNP and would certainly not click on a link to them.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Exactly, but never mind, it will all be ok in the end, we are heading for the Promised Land. According to the Luddites on here that is.
don't tar all Luddites with the same brush, no need to smash machinery, if you wait long enough, some visionary will give it away.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

01-01-2018, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have no time at all for the BNP and would certainly not click on a link to them.
No one is suggesting you click on the link SW, references are there merely as guide to its origin, after all you wouldn't expect a neo liberal site to inform society of its intentions would you!

Page 15 of 17 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top