Join for free
Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:00 AM

Re: "The BBC's LIBERAL Agenda"

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->
No one is suggesting you click on the link SW, references are there merely as guide to its origin, after all you wouldn't expect a neo liberal site to inform society of its intentions would you!
Hi

When I was injured and on crutches a couple of BNP Thugs decided to give me a kicking, cripples should be put down, Hitler had the right idea.

I have a long memory.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 11:18 AM

Has anyone read the BNP twaddle and the Radio Times article it purports to reference? I assume the BNP propagandist assumed no one would bother as what Moffat says in the interview and what the BNP say he said are not really comparable apart from having some words, in a very different context, in common.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

01-01-2018, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

When I was injured and on crutches a couple of BNP Thugs decided to give me a kicking, cripples should be put down, Hitler had the right idea.

I have a long memory.
You wouldn't like to provide the police report reference for that incident would you SF!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->
You wouldn't like to provide the police report reference for that incident would you SF!
What an odd post .
TUT
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
There are many who I have heard accuse the BBC of having right-wing bias . Personally, I can't see it, but Laura K is almost 'red', although since she has suffered a character assassination in in recent months, she does seem to have toned her attitude down somewhat.

I don't fully believe anything the BBC tells us. It's either not fully the truth, half the truth, the twisted truth or even the truth as they alone can interpret it !

There is also much important news they don't even report, because I think they have become more like a 'gossip column 'rather than a news channel.
Agree with you PD, I prefer to watch Sky News. The BBC seems to concentrate solely on the NHS, Refugees overseas and everything and anything other than what is actually happening on here for news. They are so fixated on their agenda news they are usually the very last studio to announce it when anything major happens on the streets here.
They are however, always the first to seize on any news or invite in for discussion, anything or anyone that hold anti-Brexit views. (Lord Adonis being the latest) without anyone sitting next to him to argue the opposing viewpoints spurting out from him.
It's a well -known fact that many minutes are allotted to those opposing Brexit or this government without any interruption. Watch however, when anyone backing Brexit or speaking up for the government tries to put their views across. Continued interruption!

I realised just how liberal and left-leaning the BBC was on the day our troops went into Iraq.(disregarding how most of us feel about it now) Back then, instead of following our troops and reporting on their progress, (not a lot to ask with thousands of worried families back home here seeing their husbands, sons and brothers going into active service for the first time in their lives).
But what did we get from the BBC? nothing but constant pictures of hospital beds with civilians lying in their bloodied bandages, accusations that the British had bombed this school, bombed that home, that hospital etc etc. No proof of course except from those with an agenda, but that never worried the BBC. Hardly one word about the safety and well-being of our troops though. To the BBC, they, along with American troops, were simply the cause of the devastating news and pictures they gloried in showing on every newscast.

I was so sick of their bias against our troops I turned over to Sky News during that conflict and never watched BBC News once during the conflict.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Exactly, but never mind, it will all be ok in the end, we are heading for the Promised Land. According to the Luddites on here that is.
Well hopefully it will be to our advantage in the end Purwell. If it does, can we assume you will also be one of those to take full advantage of all that it offers? Of course you will, and how quickly you will forget all the insults you aimed at those of us who cannot wait for freedom from the EU.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

14-01-2018, 08:18 PM

https://www.facebook.com/hullukip/ph...type=3&theater
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 09:22 PM

Intriguing! One part of the Biased Broadcasting Corporation publicising the faults and bias of another!

Although some deny it, there is no doubt in my mind that the BBC (or at least most of it) is pro-EU and consequently anti-British.

Perhaps the handouts their receive from the EU has something to do with it, or perhaps it's just the preponderance of the trendy lefties in its employ.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2018, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Intriguing! One part of the Biased Broadcasting Corporation publicising the faults and bias of another!

Although some deny it, there is no doubt in my mind that the BBC (or at least most of it) is pro-EU and consequently anti-British.

Perhaps the handouts their receive from the EU has something to do with it, or perhaps it's just the preponderance of the trendy lefties in its employ.
Bulge, balderdash and bollocks!
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

15-01-2018, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Intriguing! ... or perhaps it's just the preponderance of the trendy lefties in its employ.
Trendy lefties or metropolitan elite JBR!

I think these quotes sum up the BBC very nicely...

"Smug, trendy, sneering liberals who won’t let us talk about immigration!" [1]

and

"... a metropolitan elite hellbent on foisting its politically correct Marxist views on everyone else, and shutting down debates it doesn’t approve of."[1]

England is a warring nation, its like Donald Trump, Alf Garnett and Ena Sharples all rolled into one!

Reference: [1] https://www.theguardian.com/media/mi...opolitan-elite

Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top