Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:06 PM

Prince Harry's wedding

Prince Harry is being urged not to invite the Obamas to his wedding because it would upset president Trump.Harry is friends with the Obamas and he's not having a state wedding so I dont see why he shouldnt invite them, tuff if it upsets Trump
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:16 PM

Re: Prince Harry's wedding

He can invite who he likes.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:16 PM

He can have whoever he wants to attend! Hope he doesn’t listen to whoever is ‘advising’ him.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:18 PM

I agree. I'd much prefer to see the Obama's than the Trump's - just hope it doesn't coincide with Trumps state visit. Maybe someone else can invite Trump elsewhere............
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:19 PM

Difficult one ...

If he were an ordinary bloke he could invite who he likes. I'm still inclined to think invite who he likes. It's his wedding.
Except .. he's not an ordinary chap is he?
Every now and then he has to consider his royal standing and what message he sends out.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:24 PM

Where does Megan stand on this - anyone know?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Prince Harry is being urged not to invite the Obamas to his wedding because it would upset president Trump.Harry is friends with the Obamas and he's not having a state wedding so I dont see why he shouldnt invite them, tuff if it upsets Trump
If it's not a state wedding why should the tax payer have to stump up for the security?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Where does Megan stand on this - anyone know?
Well away from the groom if she has any sense.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
If it's not a state wedding why should the tax payer have to stump up for the security?
Because stupid people can't see how useless the Royal family are.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

26-12-2017, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well away from the groom if she has any sense.
Well that's a new one...........I hadn't considered Harry as being a problem for Megan!

.............maybe that makes her an ideal choice......because she CAN take it!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top