Join for free
Page 6 of 49 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2015, 04:17 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Yes Myra they are a great and well deserving charity to support. Enjoy your walk tomorrow, and am glad the weather will be good. All being well, I hope me and Jess will be inside the station anyway.

Went to my keepfit this morning, have only been a couple of times this year. I was missed....aww!!!! enjoyed the coffee and blethers afterwards, then met Roger at Tesco for the usual messages.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2015, 10:48 PM

hello girlies, yeah its Friday! Blowing an absolute gale outside tonight but I'm nice and cosy in my fleecy jammies and got a glass of pinot grigio, so it can blow all it likes good luck tomorrow Jess and Rona with your charity work, at least you'll be inside. Myra enjoy your walk tomorrow and I hope the weather is decent for it.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2015, 11:56 AM

Morning all. Dorothy hope you had a lie in this morning . I've just had brekkie in bed.

We got soaked coming home yesterday. Just going to have a quiet day. So much for the nice weather . Hope Rona and Jess are collecting indoors.

Have a good day all. Catch up later.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2015, 11:39 AM

Morning ladies

Jess and Rona you Marie Curie pic on Facebook was brilliant! Loved the hats . Looked like you were both enjoying it.

Dorothy are you off to your dad's for tea and cakes?

Its a nice morning here. Sun is shining think I'll just be doing bits and bobs around the flat today.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2015, 09:58 PM

good evening all. Myra I hope your soaking yesterday didn't give you the chills. This weather is so unpredictable, I thought it was going to be better this weekend too. I don't have work tomorrow so it's a nice thought having no early rise, just using up annual leave towards the end of the leave year. I agree the photo of Jess and Rona collecting for the Marie Curie was great, well done girls. We had a wee change today and went to a garden centre for tea/coffee and cakes.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

08-03-2015, 10:36 PM

Hi Dorothy, glad you are off tomorrow. Mind and have a lie in . Tea at the garden centre would've been nice. I wonder if Rona and Jess have taken off their daffodil hats yet
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2015, 08:49 PM

Thanks ladies, yes we had an enjoyable afternoon selling our daffies, just waiting to see how much we raised now. It was a really horrible day, and we were glad that we were inside.
My brother is still with us, but is very poorly, so sad.

Roger and me went to Dobbies yesterday and had a scone and coffee, and I am going there again tomorrow for my Scrabble session, but we only have tea/coffee no treats. To much concentration needed lol!!!
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

09-03-2015, 09:00 PM

hi Rona I wasn't working today and I had a trip to Dobbies too! I had a lovely scone and a coffee as well. Then I had a nice wander around before getting the bus back. I bought myself a pair of gardening gloves as I mislaid mine last year. Hopefully the weather will improve and I can get some gardening done at the end of the month once the clocks go forward and there is more light in the evenings. It's blowing a terrible gale tonight here and very noisy. Just sitting watching Corrie. Rona you must be terribly worried about your brother, lots of hugs.
chattielaidee
Glasgow

09-03-2015, 10:28 PM

Dorothy, shame our Dobbies are so far from each other, would love a coffee, catchup and blether lol!! Do you enjoy gardening, I just like pottering about, pruning roses and keeping the plants tidy, I do all the planting, don't like the hard work side of it though.

Yes it is very sad about my brother, will miss him.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

10-03-2015, 07:25 AM

Morning all

Yes, Dobbies are nice for a cuppa. I also like a wee wander round. The one in Stirling is nice.

Wonder how Jess's bathrooms are coming on?

I hope your wee brother is comfortable Rona. Wee soul x

Have a nice day all. Catch up later.

Page 6 of 49 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top