Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 05:47 PM

Re: Only looking but!!

And yet someone I know had the drivers seat replaced twice under warranty on his Kia with no quibble, it depends on the dealership I suppose, you get good and bad of any manufacturer, most Kia/Hyundai owners I know have no problems with their cars or dealers, I guess we’ll have to see, we will only know if we have to claim on the warranty for anything,
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 05:51 PM

Don't get me wrong things may have improved but once bitten etc. Hope and I Really mean I hope this one is a goodun for her.

Why the seat change? never heard of that with any other make. Must have been poor quality

Should have gone for a Honda Civic and pay no road tax on the 1.6 diesel @ 76 MPG.,, with 6000 miles on the clock. I found this estate version for Sue as well. Ex demo and a p/x above what I could have got selling her car privately.

It all depends on how good you are at bargaining. No car salesman/woman want a perspective customer to walk out of a showroom without making a sale
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
It all depends on how good you are at bargaining. No car salesman/woman want a perspective customer to walk out of a showroom without making a sale
I did around this time last year,I wanted £1500 quid for my Zafira,they offered £1200 which if my maths is correct was 20% so I says knock off the same off the new one and we'll have a deal,no can do says the salesman,no can do says I and walked.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Don't get me wrong things may have improved but once bitten etc. Hope and I Really mean I hope this one is a goodun for her.

Why the seat change? never heard of that with any other make. Must have been poor quality

Should have gone for a Honda Civic and pay no road tax on the 1.6 diesel @ 76 MPG.,, with 6000 miles on the clock. I found this estate version for Sue as well. Ex demo and a p/x above what I could have got selling her car privately.

Seat change was I think because he’s a mobile hairdresser and constantly in and out of the car may have worn the seat fabric, he’s ion his 4th or 5th Kia with no problems,

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top