Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 08:55 PM

Re: Dog clipping

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yes, I want to do that for myself, so will put some up here.

She really is getting scruffy and in need of a clean and tidy. I have her coat for when we go out, and might get another one.
Yes, we are supposed to be copping it bad from tomorrow and into March they are saying.
She'll want her thermal vest and socks as well!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, we are supposed to be copping it bad from tomorrow and into March they are saying.
She'll want her thermal vest and socks as well!
I wish I had something for her feet! Can’t bear the thought of her having cold tootsies.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 09:02 AM

No clips for my dogs, they just get severely reprimanded.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 10:46 AM

I trim my long hair dachshund, but less so in the winter, but his paws needs constant trimming or he gets clogs of soil in them and it’s painful for him to walk. He’s very good, stands quietly while I trim him.

I clean his eyes, ears and teeth too!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 04:53 PM

Good job Ollie and Flynn love their bath, cos they have one every 3 weeks., mainly because they sleep in their baskets in our bedroom but more importantly, because their hair grows very quickly and having the Bichon curls, if I didn't give them a daily groom, they could easily get knots.

They have their dog clipping every 6 weeks, but in-between, I brush them daily and finish with a doggy tooth comb (just to check they don't have any unwanted friends!). I also check and clean their eyes and ears, but that is as far as I go. I prefer to leave it to the Dog Groomer to ensure they look as cute as buttons.(for a few weeks anyway!)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top