Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2013, 01:04 PM

Re: Does My Bum Look Big In This?

Did you pull? Did you find the man of your dreams - all facially hairy and all that ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2013, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Eh? C'mon Meg explain....
Which bit Twiz..
I like beards, it the rest of the man wearing it that I don't usually like they are too much hard work...

This is the best kind of beard for me ..

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2013, 07:19 PM

It's like having a fly's eyes Pats, like a kaleidoscope! Several images all at once!
Ah there you are - had to find this thread - how did you get on at the fair Ma'am .......
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2013, 08:09 PM

Didn't go! It was torrential rain most of the day & didn't want me bustle getting wet! Never mind, plenty more events to look forward to, may even get me corset finished, well more like a bustiere thingy! No, not a kinky one, one with a holster for me fan! You all think I'm nuts don't cha? Guess what?... don't care! Costs me very little, get to dress up, be whom ever I like, no physical exertion, great fun! ANDI get to see all the lovely costumes, well dressed men as they should be: hats & beards! (Just need to get there first though!)
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2013, 08:20 PM

Didn't go! It was torrential rain most of the day & didn't want me bustle getting wet! Never mind, plenty more events to look forward to, may even get me corset finished, well more like a bustiere thingy! No, not a kinky one, one with a holster for me fan! You all think I'm nuts don't cha? Guess what?... don't care! Costs me very little, get to dress up, be whom ever I like, no physical exertion, great fun! ANDI get to see all the lovely costumes, well dressed men as they should be: hats & beards! (Just need to get there first though!)
Don't think anyone thinks you are nuts. Looks like a fun day out to say the least .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2013, 06:21 AM

I think its great that you go to all that effort and enjoy all that comes with it .... Lifes a bitch at times, so make yer efforts worthwhile and get out there and enjoy yerself ...
You bring sunshine into this place for me, so shine on - ya crazy diamond !
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2013, 02:26 PM

wonderful outfit,I love it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2013, 06:09 PM

Thanks! I guess eccentricity comes with age, I like it. The older you get the more wacky you can be people just put it down to an "age thing".
I get to use up all the material & lace & bits and bobs I've been squirreling away for years! A friend now wants me to make her a bustle too, must be catching! xxx
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

06-08-2013, 06:14 PM

I agree Twiz - I've been warning Hubbs, past couple of years, I want to be an eccentric old bat ....... He says - I'm there already .....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

06-08-2013, 06:20 PM

You can join my club Pats!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top