Join for free
Page 11 of 49 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 10:05 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

good evening all. Rona sending you lots of hugs at this sad time for you, it is a shame you have to wait so long for the funeral, the waiting must be terrible. Looking forward to seeing you and Jess though on Saturday. Myra I think these cold nights still make you want to just stay in the warm rather than go out again. That's me just got sat down ready to watch a bit TV and have a nice wee glass of pinot grigio. I like to get all my wee jobs done, organise stuff for tomorrow, tidy up and hoover before I can relax
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 10:14 PM

Dorothy, your all organised, pop over here, there is a pile of ironing that needs doing. Yes will be good to catch up on Saturday.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 10:36 PM

Dorothy I hovered yesterday, did my ironing and cleaned my bedroom windows and did a washing, going to have a wee glass of chardonnay. Looking forward to Saturday and th going to the Theatre.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2015, 08:57 AM

Morning all. Another day another dollar

I did a fair bit of housework last night, hoovered, changed the bed. I also put up a new shower curtain and the other one has been washed and dried.

Enjoy your day at Gourock Jess, if you go. Wrap up warm though. Martin is working with the Ayrshire Tourist Board again today. Well, volunteering.

Have a nice day all.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2015, 11:32 AM

Hi Myra you wee busy last night I used to have to do housework at night when I was working. Hope Martin takes it easy today when he is volunteering. Sunny here today so I'll get the washing hung out and get ready to get out.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2015, 12:36 PM

Hi again Jess. Just having a cuppa. It's beautiful out there. Lovely to see the sun shining and lightens everyone's mood
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2015, 05:25 PM

That's me back from Lucy's. Had a lovely lunch, a beautiful day and it was a pleasure to go for a wee drive in the sunshine as well. Hope its nice when we go to Rothesay.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

18-03-2015, 06:36 PM

Its been a lovely day here and I went to Gourock which has quite a few wee nice shops, then along to the Garden Center, my hairdresser likes Balsamic Salad dressing from there so I got her four bottles of the stuff.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

18-03-2015, 06:46 PM

It's been such a lovely day. Jess we always have a Christmas walk with the group and stop off at the garden centre for our packed lunches. They always have it lovely.

A quiet night for me tonight as I knocked my pan out last night. My sleeping pattern is still terrible and I still waken at all hours. I think I need someone to batter me on the head with a rolling pin . I'm sure they'd be plenty volunteers!

Hope it's like this on Saturday for our walk
valentinojess
largs, scotland

18-03-2015, 07:17 PM

Myra I like Cardwell as its quite near here and I;ve bought plants and other things there before..Hope you get a good day for your walk on Saturday, where are you going ? I had a visitor when I came my next door neighbours cat was in and I can only think she came in with a workman.

Page 11 of 49 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top