Join for free
Page 13 of 20 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 06:27 PM

Re: Brexit referendum, have you changed your mind?

I voted Leave and would do so again without hesitation.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 06:35 PM

Hi

I would still vote leave, even though I genuinely think the idiots in the Government are making a hash of it.

If you want to see how the EU works.

https://inews.co.uk/news/charts/much...much-get-back/

Juncker is the ex leader of Luxembourg, a very rich country and the one which benefits the most.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 06:36 PM

Me too,CeeCee except that if we back out now we will be expected to do as we're told and probably get ignored.
The main problems I think we had were caused by our government, whichever party was in power, not sticking up for us, accepting rules which didn't suit us and giving too much away.
I do worry that the Tories are going to use this as a way to do whatever they like when they're not under EU scrutiny.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 07:56 PM

Should there ever be another referendum I would certainly vote to leave again.

But why should there be another? Because some upset people didn't like the result? Tough titties.

I have yet to see any convincing argument for why we should remain in the EU, and know of many reasons why to leave.

Instead of whingeing and bleating, why don't the remainiacs explain their reasons? Perhaps because they can't think of any.

I also agree with others that our government is handling Brexit very badly. To me that suggests only one thing: many of them want us to stay in for their own reasons.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 08:50 PM

Would vote to Leave !
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 09:30 PM

I would still vote the same as I did in 2016
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I thought I would dig this thread up, talk about deja vu does anyone recognise the posting style here? Could it possibly be?
I will let you be the judge
I don't think this is the same person. The style is completely different.
Mountaintop
Ireland, Meath
Mountaintop is male  Mountaintop has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 07:41 PM

Guarantee: When the dust settles, in say ten years time or so, Britain's problems will remain much the same as they are today, but possibly a whole lot worse. Take immigration, for instance. My British friends tell me it was the main reason why they voted out. However, they fail to make the distinction between world immigration (former colonies, etc) and European immigration. There is a big difference. And why do people think that being ruled by so called faceless bureaucrats will be any better for them than being ruled by decision makers who, in many instances, are toffs, as different from them as chalk and cheese. It is all about perception. Problems begin at home!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mountaintop ->
Guarantee: When the dust settles, in say ten years time or so, Britain's problems will remain much the same as they are today, but possibly a whole lot worse. Take immigration, for instance. My British friends tell me it was the main reason why they voted out. However, they fail to make the distinction between world immigration (former colonies, etc) and European immigration. There is a big difference. And why do people think that being ruled by so called faceless bureaucrats will be any better for them than being ruled by decision makers who, in many instances, are toffs, as different from them as chalk and cheese. It is all about perception. Problems begin at home!
Sorry,but you have provided no evidence to convince me that I should not have voted out.

There is also a suspicion that you personally (being Irish) may have a personal benefit from the UK remaining in!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 09:03 PM

What is the "personal benefit" of leaving the EU JBR?

Page 13 of 20 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top